Your tasks and responsibilities
- In this role you will support the responsible departments Operations and Projects - in solving technical problems with a high degree of technical complexity and finding solutions which require a special and in-depth expertise.
- You are the central contact person for all technical and economic matters in the `Asset Life Cycle` and are representing the interests of asset management vis-a-vis the engineers and project managers in the area of offshore platforms.
- You take over the interface function with manufacturers, operators and suppliers for your area of responsibility.
- The creation, updating and continuous improvement of technical specifications and maintenance strategies while taking into account the legal, official and professional association requirements are part of this role.
- Identifying and assessing risks arising from the operation and ageing of equipment is one of your strategic responsibilities.
- Furthermore, you develop and initiate the implementation of risk avoidance and minimization measures which require constant and close cooperation with the organizational units of the Operations Offshore.
- You participate in negotiations for future offshore platforms.
- Occupational safety and health are of particular concern. That's why you make an active contribution to a safe and healthy working environment for yourself and your colleagues.
- We expect a successfully completed university degree in Mechanical engineering, Shipbuilding, Process Engineering, Ship Operation Technology or a comparable qualification.
- You have a good technical understanding.
- You have a confident manner combined with good negotiating and communication skills in Dutch and English.
- You like to work on your own initiative, are target-oriented and think entrepreneurial.
- Since teamwork is very important to us, you enjoy working in a team.
- You can ideally prove your suitability for offshore assignments according to the AWMF standard or are willing to acquire this qualification.
- You enjoy working freely and independently on your own area of responsibility.
- It is an advantage if you have a class B driving licence.
- A willingness to travel.
TenneT offers a challenging and responsible function within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. We offer a competitive salary package in scale 8 (€3287- €6746) or scale 9 (€3735 - €7601), depending on your level of seniority. You will receive excellent secondary benefits (fixed end of year bonus, contribution to healthcare insurance, good pension scheme, more than 40 days off a year) as well as good training and development possibilities.
Due to the international character of our company we would like to invite you to send in your resume (and letter) in English. Interviews will take place in the first two weeks of March.
The role of Asset Management is to ensure a future-proof asset base for TenneT. This includes facilitating the energy transition by planning and developing the electricity grid and the proper functioning of TenneT’s technological systems. Using an innovative and data-driven approach, AMT will drive the energy transition, while maintaining the security of supply. In close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, we facilitate project execution and the maintenance of TenneT’s grid, thereby balancing costs and managing risks in the overall asset portfolio.