In a highly visible and strategic leadership role, the Business Applications Managed Services Sales Lead for Europe will act as a strategic leader and business builder with a goal of Managed Services sales growth and increased market share for our European region.
Demonstrating an innovative and results-oriented approach, you will achieve and exceed performance growth targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Managed Services. As a member of a highly-matrixed and global environment, you will work closely with Europe Regional Leadership, Sales Leadership, and other Solution Area Stakeholders to implement a go-to-market strategy for originating, driving, and capturing Managed Services sales across our Business Applications Solution Area (primarily Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Digital Marketing).
* Own the European Business Applications Managed Services sales target
* Collaborate with Area and Regional Leadership, Ecosystem Partners and others, implementing a strategy to drive Managed Services (MS) sales across the regions
* Partner with the Avanade Sales Team on individual opportunities, shaping our Managed Services win strategy and supporting conversion of it
* Align the Managed Services business across our global landscape to deliver marquis accounts and best-in-class bids where Managed Services can bring value.
* Collaborate with and educate Account and Sales Teams to drive offerings to target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, shaping, review and approval
* Educate Account Leadership & Business Development teams on our Managed Services Portfolio
* Build, use and maintain successful industry partnerships with Accenture and Microsoft, while growing Avanade market share in a methodical and collaborative model
* Lead client workshops with client management, analyzing and designing Managed Services solutions
* Advise our Sales Team in identifying and targeting key accounts and how to position our solutions to build customer value and drive revenue growth
* Lead solution planning and design efforts with the teams, collaborating with Business Development and Account Teams to drive sales in targeted accounts
* Bring best-in-class thinking and integrate where we can enhance our client's business
* Provide input in the developing and executing of plans for brand development, client referrals, market awareness, and market positioning
* Lead Regional Leadership and Delivery Teams during architectural design sessions, key customer workshops, implementation project reviews, and end-to-end solution shaping
* Offer "hands on" support to each region with their sales strategy and forecast, campaigns, revenue, and capabilities, conducting cost/benefit modeling and building compelling business cases. Capture and communicate high quality sales, solution, and delivery assets to help Avanade lower the cost of future sales and deliveries
* As required, travel to meet with clients and support sales pursuits
You have passion, enthusiasm, and entrepreneurship in driving our Managed Services business. You have a demonstrated leadership track record in Managed Services sales and deal shaping acumen and developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You bring energy to our clients and the various people you interact with daily and you’re adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow our Managed Services sale opportunities with key clients.
Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of our Managed Services sales and offerings to grow our Managed Services business.
In Addition, Your Skills & Experience Include:
* Sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
* Successful history of meeting assigned sales targets
* Selling and delivering ERP and CRM software suites, preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365, as well as a working functional knowledge in this domain area
* Selling or delivering managed services in a shared service model
* Ability to effectively team with peers in large, matrixed organizations, including experience with offshore teams and delivery
* Delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions/projects with heavy client interaction
* Strong Managed Services background and preferably also a consulting/project-based background, which includes assessing and managing the qualification, value creation, sales capture, and contracting of large scale, complex Managed Services projects
* Batchelor's degree in a business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Advanced degree or MBA is preferred, particularly technical (IT, Engineering, or related)
* Extensive relevant sales, technology, and business leadership experience, including sales, solution selling, creation, delivery, and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy company
Your Business Leadership Experience Encompasses:
* Managed Services selling and delivery experience
* Strong point of view on emerging trends in technology including Managed Services, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Sitecore, Application Development, Agile/DevOps, Microsoft development platforms, cloud platforms (Azure), Data Analytics, RPA and Intelligent Automation
* Establishing a presence in a target market and in the minds of key clients through client interactions and executive presence
* Significant interaction with C-level Executives
* Business development, marketing, and complex channel management
* Excellent leadership & communication skills, especially strong influencing and negotiation capabilities
Location: Preferably one of the larger Avanade European locations across Continental Europe
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.