Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
The Partner Sales Manager will come on board with the full support of the executive team and local sales reps. This is an opportunity for a sales professional who has built a history of completely dominating their territory.
This position will serve as the Channel Sales Manager in the Netherlands for Netskope and will support the sales team in the territory. Being part of the EMEA Channel team, the Channel Sales Manager is a strategic contributor to sales/marketing programs and the liaison within the reseller base for Netskope. He/she will be co-responsible for meeting assigned quota for the UK.
Experience: 5+ years experience in cyber security as a Channel/Partner Sales or Regional Sales/Consultant
- Exceed territory quota
- Manage all aspects of VAR and Partnership relationships. Experienced working with leading VARs
- Experience working with SaaS/IaaS providers, System Integrators, Alliance and Technology partners is a pre (eg Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Okta, Service Now, Cylance, Accenture, PWC, Cap Gemini, P3, Verizon)
- Business planning, product and sales training, marketing events, demand generation
- Work closely with the Sales Organisation to grow revenue in each territory by focusing on National and Regional resellers, alliance and technology partners
- Develop and Implement regional business plans with input from RSMs and SEs
- Enable new partners that can maximize the revenue potential for Netskope products
- Assist in development of internal processes to enhance our current channel program
- Coordinate channel enablement activities, webinars, SE trainings
- Partner liaison for SDR/inside sales team campaigns
- Possess in-depth knowledge of key competitors and demonstrate ability to articulate Netskope’ advantageous position to end users and partners
- Weekly travel conducting partner meetings in region
- Manage Deal Registration, Non-Standard Pricing, Spiff Payments and Sales process
Minimum Skills and Requirements:
- History of working with large resellers and partners
- History of working with large enterprise accounts
- Up to 60% Travel is required
- Has worked with Netskope Strategic Partners
- Hunter mentality – ability to get in front of partner executives and show the value of Netskope to their business
- Executive Level relationships with key partners in the region
- Understands the reseller business model and how Netskope fits into that model
- Team Player – able to work well with all functional groups within Netskope
- History of success and over achievement in previous positions
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
Education: - University degree or similar