The purpose of the role is to ensure consistent and effective messaging across all internal and external communications to relevant stakeholder groups – customers, employees, suppliers, media, politicians and key industry bodies - and to build and manage the Corporate brand at a regional and market level. The Regional Head of Corporate Communication is responsible for developing a regional communications strategy and plan, which is aligned to the European communications strategy and approach.
The candidate will lead a small communications team and will support the Regional CEO and Executive Management Team in all communications activities across the region. The Regional Head of Corporate Communication reports to the European Corporate Communications Director.
- Define the regional corporate communication strategy aligned to the European strategy approach
- Design, develop and implement integrated communication plans aligned with the business priorities and objectives (including the development of the corporate internet, intranet plus all internal and external campaigns)
- Develop and implement strong PR, social media and Corporate Social Responsibility strategy
- Manage and enhance the corporate brand, image and reputation
- Provide crisis management support to relevant functions and teams, with strong alignment with legal and corporate affairs and the regional/market leads
- Support and coach key stakeholders on communications activities and sit on the management team in the region
- Establish & maintain mutually beneficial relationships within the leadership team and key internal and external stakeholders, working closely with the marketing, HR and commercial functions to deliver results
- Manage and develop the Regional communications team
- Work as a key team member and contribute to key company- wide projects as part the European communication team
- Ensure implementation and delivery of communication excellence and standards across the business, including an increased focus on digital communication techniques
Do you have what it takes?
For this position of Regional Head of Corporate Communications we are looking for an ambitious professional with broad experience within the internal and external communication areas. You are a communication expert and an excellent teamplayer.
Do you also have the following characteristics:
- Solid business and commercial acumen, including financial understanding and management of budgets;
- Strong knowledge, understanding and experience of all areas of internal and external communication, including marketing communications, brand management and digital communications;
- Experience of change management and complex integrations would be an advantage;
- Strong leadership and team management skills;;
- Strategic and operational communications experience gained either within an agency or in an in-house position;
- University degree with a minimum of 5 years professional experience in a leadership role in Corporate Communications;
- Must have command of the English, Dutch and French language, both written and verbal.
Our Company globally
Fource is an organization that is growing rapidly through, among other things, acquisitions and is therefore constantly on the move. We are therefore market leader in the auto parts industry in the Benelux and France and part of LKQ, the largest distributor of vehicle products, including replacement parts, components and systems for the automotive aftermarket. Margins and overall profitability are excellent and we have ambitious targets to improve this even further. Cooperation with our European fellow companies is becoming increasingly important in this regard. Globally LKQ employs 45,000 people and our ambition continues.
With Fource you will find:
- A good salary and financial benefits that’s perfectly in line with your background. These include a pension and other employee-friendly schemes;
- A new role in a growing organisation;
- An organization with a lot of opportunities, which provide personal growth;
- Work closely with some amazingly talented people;
- Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well done.
Are you in?
Enthusiastic about this job? Please send us your resume and motivation via the button ‘Solliciteer'.