About GELITA: The GELITA Group is the global market leader and produces collagen proteins in 21 plants on all continents. These are used as gelatine in the production of food, pharmaceutical products and industrial applications, as well as collagen peptides for the manufacture of products from joint pain, weight loss and for cosmetics. The consolidated management of the GELITA Group is located in Eberbach, Germany. 2019, the group of companies with over 2,500 employees realized sales of around €749 million, thus reinforcing its leading position in the world market.
Strengthen our team at our division in the region of Groningen/Drenthe as
Admin Specialist (m/f/d)
Plant Ter Apelkanaal
- You will be responsible for the office management including the processing of internal and external correspondence.
- With regard on Finance and payroll you will support our Finance Manager and take over his duties in case of his absence
- Bill payment, tax office processing, salary/wage accounting and quality documentation are your daily business activities
- You support our technical experts in administrative matters and purchasing
- You will independently prepare and monitor minutes, presentations and take on project tasks on a case-by-case basis.
- Successfully graduated in business administration or a comparable degree with focus on finance
- Good organizational skills/self-starting problem solver (m/f/d)
- High degree of motivation and team spirit
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Excel, experienced in controlling and advanced MS Office skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English – German preferably
- Flexible working hours and a modern workplace
- An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A high degree of self-responsibility in an international environment
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Felix Caspari at the Human Resources Department (Tel: +49 6271 842059). We look forward to receiving your online application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.