Your tasks and responsibilities
- Actively analysing and monitoring of the financial progress of the project, making the link with technical project progress and identifies and implements improvement proposals;
- In your role you are the interface/sparring partner for the (sub)project leads;
- Perform planning, monitoring, analysis and calculations of all financials in the projects;
- Assists the Financial Project Directors (FPD) and other FPA's to fulfil all finance obligations re: reporting & (actual spent / forward looking) analysis;
- Develops, in coordination with the FPDs and FPA's, financial policy and related standards in the field of project control for onshore projects;
- Responsible for the reconciliation of project-related accounts, set up of project structure in the ERP system, helpdesk for questions on invoices / charged hours to projects, and compliance with accounting standards and TenneT ways of working;
- Contribute to pre and post calculation of budget items (e.g. by review on CBS used);
- Prepare (commercial) finalisation of project (closing reports), commercial asset inventory / work in progress;
- Project support in calculation of budgets and approval procedures;
- Support of risk-, claim- and contract management functions;
- Is and will remain actively aware of the IFRS and energy regulatory standards relevant to projects, project development and developments in this discipline;
- Maintenance of ERP master data project structures and costs elements;
- Support of financial project documentation tasks;
- Back up of other FPA's.
- A HBO level of working and thinking is necessary for the right performance of the position;
- Conducting specialist, policy developing and / or advisory work in the field of project management with many variable factors and a further orientation on multiple disciplines;
- Relevant experience in basic control activities / accounting and experiences;
- Financial background and/or willingness to do a training;
- Good skills in working with ERP systems and reporting tools (e.g. Business Objects);
- Good MS-Office skills;
- Strong analytical skills as well as an independent and structured method of working;
- Knowledge and experience in large energy industry or infra structure project accounting are of advantage;
- Good written and verbal knowledge of Dutch and English language;
- Important competences for this role are; analytical thinking, results-oriented working, collaboration, independence and flexible.
TenneT offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic working environment. TenneT offers an excellent salary (TenneT level 8 between €3287 and €6746) with good secondary benefits, for instance more than 40 days of paid leave, a contribution of €60 to your health insurance and a contribution to your sports subscription. TenneT also offers good training and development possibilities.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Leo Kamerbeek (telephone + 31 26 373 28 79 or e-mail email@example.com).
Onshore NL is responsible for the large grid expansions. The portfolio currently consists of 4 large projects. This number will increase in the near future.
In order to combine the developments and challenges in the financial area within Onshore NL we are currently looking for a Financial Project Accountant (FPA) for the Northern region, who will support and work in close cooperation with the current FPA's.