Your tasks and responsibilities
The aim of quality management is to jointly finalise all process and administrative requirements based upon the Systems Engineering approach for the tender phase. Further, work together with the teams during the tender phase and execution phase order to ensure that the requirements of the program, projects and contracts are met with regard to system, process and product quality.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Professional leadership of the tasks in quality management within Ijmuiden-Ver;
- Develop risk based approach regarding quality management based on the SCB and Systems Engineering principles for FIDIC contracts.
- implementation of the approach in the project and align with the project leads in their work streams
- Develop standards and templates for documents and procedures to be used for QM monitoring (intake, audit report, findings, NC reporting, NC monitoring)
- Analyse the risks as related to the work packages and the project processes and develop a monitoring approach dedicated for the risks and the stage of the project
- Develop a monitoring approach based on the verification and validation approach in Systems Engineering (system, process and product auditing)
- Monitoring the quality of the project specific project/quality plans in cooperation with the Technical Groups and the Overall Project Lead/Financial Project Lead;
- Planning, organizing and performing contractors audits (system, process, product);
- Support in the definition of the Gate Model for project execution (connection between gates, payments, milestones, deliverables);
- Support Engineers and Contractors with the Verification and Validation process;
- Support and monitor internal handover process (TERRA);
- Monitoring of the quality gates during the project duration in consultation with the OPL/FPL;
- Support for the set-up, review, approval and implementation of project-specific quality procedures and standards, testing and monitoring programs, QA checklists and QA documentation;
- Optimization of these processes is also part of your job, based on the lessons learned process you will also further develop and implement.
- Evaluate the administrative Quality requirements for all relevant contracts.
- MEAT review during tender phase and during execution and reporting on MEAT approach / level
- You have preferably a Master degree in a relevant area and specialized training in Quality management and project management;
- You are an experienced and hands-on quality manager;
- You are an experienced auditor (Certified lead auditor ISO 9001-2015 is a plus);
- You are experienced with applying risk based contract management (dutch: Systeem Gerichte contract beheersing).
- You have experience with Risk management in projects.
- You are familiar with ISO/IEC 152888 and ISO 15504.
- Experience 5 years with large and complex construction projects, preferably in oil & gas, energy or offshore (wind);
- You have experience with working in an international environment;
- You have the ability to influence and to facilitate the development and implementation of goals, objectives and plans;
- You are able to communicate on all levels and are able to build bridges and convince people;You possess strong leadership qualities, team worker, self-starter and organizational skills;You are a strong communicator, both verbally and written; language skills are good in English and in Dutch.knowledge.
- Willingness to travel
TenneT is a solid stable employer that shows high growth, performing a crucial role in society. A company with one of the biggest investment programs in the country and relations with a wide range of institutions. Within TenneT, Offshore Wind is one of the most revolutionary developments with an attractive long term outlook. TenneT is globally a top offshore grid developer, being the biggest investor in the German energy transition. We offer a responsible function in salary schale 9, 40 days leave, 8% holiday allowance, 6% end of year bonus, €60 gross per month medical allowance, good pension scheme) within one of the most dynamic settings in the energy sector in a fascinating and dynamic international working environment.
- Duty station for this function is Arnhem.
- An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
- At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 21,000 kilometers of (Extra) High Voltage lines and 36 million end users in the Netherlands and Germany we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a north-west European energy market and to integrate renewable energy. Taking power further.
In September 2013, over 40 parties in The Netherlands agreed on the Energieakkoord, setting targets and intentions for the transition to a more renewable energy supply. Based on this agreement the decision to realize 3.500 MW of offshore wind energy. In 2019 the Roadmap 2030 has been published resulting in another 7.000 MW up to 2030. A roll-out strategy is being prepared for the medium term, including the IJmuiden Ver (DC) projects. The 2x2 GW submarine HVDC connection from offshore wind-farms in the North sea to the Dutch electricity grid.
We are currently looking for a quality and result driven and enthusiastic Quality Manager