Where is job?:
In the Netherlands, medicines are labelled, assembled, packed and distributed to various countries worldwide. At the site, more than 900 people are working every day on the manufacturing and distribution process.
What are you going to do?
This position reports into the Process Engineering group under Final Product Technologies. The position will support global supply, new product introductions, partnerships/acquisitions and devices.
This position utilizes physics, engineering and chemistry principles coupled with advanced and diverse materials science understanding and principles to assist in the evaluation, design, qualification and implementation of packaging components and the associated systems such as documentation, equipment and processes.
A strong knowledge of common materials utilized in pharmaceutical packaging is required. Key Material knowledge requirements of the structural components and chemical properties of glass, polymers, adhesives, inks, varnishes and paper is required. Understanding of packaging manufacturing equipment and processes and how materials interact with these is essential to the position.
This role requires entry level management, excellent organizational, project management, technical problem solving and communication (written and verbal) skills, and the ability to work in teams and adapt to rapidly changing environment.
As a specialist you are responsible and accountable for the following:
- Evaluation, recommendation and selection of new packaging materials for both large and small molecules product.
- Supports complex investigations relating to materials, recommending and implementing solutions
- Write test protocols, perform technical evaluations and submitting technical
assessment reports to justify the use of selected materials.
- Write Technical Specifications
- Representing Final Product Technologies as required
- Technology transfer from clinical to commercial or from site to site for packaging components and equipment processes
-Write tech transfer plans and reports
-Establish priorities to ensure all projects are managed within expected due dates
Lead and present new packaging ideas, concepts and design ideas to the Product Development team.
- Ensures cGMP and regulatory compliance are met
- Ensures that change control procedures are followed working with QA and
Regulatory to implement changes
- Participants in Pre-Approval Inspections (PAI) and interact with regulatory
bodies (e.g., FDA, EMEA, etc) as needed
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams (i.e. Research, QA/QC, Supply
Chain, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Regulatory, etc.) in pre-commercial and
What do you need?:
Due to our relocation policy, for this vacancy, we can only consider candidates who reside in the Netherlands or candidates who live on a commuting distance from Breda.
What is the offer?:
To be connected by Select Projects means that you have the stability of a fixed-term/permanent contract. We recruit and select people with the best attitudes, qualities and competences to organizations in our network of companies. Besides competitive salary and favorable working conditions we offer you coaching and support in the choices you have to make in personal-, talent development and career opportunities.
What if you need more information?:
If you have any questions or you want to apply, do not hesitate to contact: Select Projects/Stefan van der Waal @:
email@example.com call at: 06-20477367
5 dagen geleden