Are you passionate about animal health & wellbeing? This is your chance to apply your schientific knowledge to business and marketing purpose and grant animals a better access to health. Sound knowledge of the Swine business is a must and your entrance to a fantastic opportunity to get introduced to a leading company - Boehringer Ingelheim.Boehringer Ingelheim (BI)
develops breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, they focus on long-term performance. They believe that, if they have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what can be achieved; after all, they started with just 28 people. Now, 50,000 employees are emloyed globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
ROPU MIDI is a Regional Operating Unit consisting of 8 mid-sized European countries; Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Norway, Portugal, Sweden and The Netherlands. MIDI is a multicultural and diverse work environment. More than 1.800 employees are striving to work together to improve lives for patients and animals in this region.
We are looking for a Field Technical Service Manager Swine for the Food Production Animals team in the Netherlands.RoleProvide technical direction and support to colleagues, customers and stakeholders
ProfilePassionate veterinarian with excellent relevant knowledge and passion for swineJob requirements
- Provide technical sales support through customer interactions, on-site customer training, and handling customer inquiries.
- Generate written and oral technical communications including scientific papers and presentations at professional meetings; ensure technical accuracy of promotional communications.
- Conduct local field experience trials.
- Connect with appropriate Key Opinion Leaders and support the creation of our interactive and innovative sales tools in line with the evolving needs of the customers.
- Provide technical trainings (internal and external) related directly or indirectly to products in your portfolio.
- Create sales tools such as PowerPoint presentations and technical bulletins in order to promote the organization and its solutions.
- Reporting to the local Head of Food Producing Animals BI Animal Health.
- Doctoral degree (e.g. PhD, MD) in Veterinary is preferred.
- Relevant field experience in the swine business for instance in the pharmaceutical or feed industry or in integrations is preferred.
- Previous field experience as a Vet is a strong plus.
- Proven experience in designing and conducting trials including basic understanding of statistical analysis.
- Native / Advanced in Dutch and English.
Place of employment
- Proactive attitude and willingness to achieve new goals.
- Flexible and open to new ways of working in line the current Corona situation).
- Well-developed communication skills - verbal and written.
- Open-minded: together with your customers you come up with innovative ideas to respond to changing markets.
- Curious mindset to explore digital farming, big data and other trends within the Animal Health industry.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Tools (PPT, Excel and Word) as well as MS Teams and Zoom.
Mainly Home Office in The Netherlands, with frequent travel within the country.Offer
This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives. A challenging job in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and developing of all employees is key, because your growth is their growth. Further a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, and numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance.
Boehringer Ingelheim is a global employer who offers equal opportinities and takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. They embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits their employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.Respond
Boehringer Ingelheim has outsourced the recruitment and selection for the Field Technical Service Manager Swine Netherlands exclusively to CeresRecruitment.
For further information, please contact Ajaan Hijmans on telephone number +31 (0)6 53 905 829.
You can send your application only through www.ceresrecruitment.nl.
Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.