Are you challenged by providing quality solutions for technical disturbances on Twinscan NXT systems at ASML’s factory and during Installation? And do you have hands-on experience and good analytical skills, complimented with a technical background? You better contact us today!
ASML manufacturing and logistics introduces, produces and delivers leading edge lithographic systems, related products and services in a continuously changing market, on time, against competitive cost, with quality exceeding customers’ expectations
We provide quality solutions for technical disturbances to secure delivery performance of our NXT systems.
We value mutual respect, teamwork, ownership, a proactive attitude and a continuous drive to improve. We are committed to all our customers and we are proud to strive for world class operations while having fun in our jobs.
- Support: Support the output versus planning end2end. First line hands-on trouble shoot support for volume production within TF NXT and third line support for the install organization.
- Machine technology: Have a detailed knowledge and overview of the status of all current volume machines that are actually produced including related technologies.
- Planning: Plan analyses and solution of problems including consequences for Volume Production and field operation problems (recover sequence and/or PCS/Fishbone).
- Problem Solving: Point out structural problems, analyze them and generate solutions, whenever necessary together with Production Engineering and/or Development & Engineering.
- KPI control: Monitor the quality and timing of problems and their implementation, including technical realization.
- Knowledge transfer: Hands on knowledge transfer to Volume Production. Actively seek for knowledge within Pilot production.
- Cooperation: Work closely together with other support departments to secure effective problem analysis and continuity.
- Initiative: Takes the lead by executing plans, undertakes the right actions on time and takes action even when the chance of success is not totally clear.
- Creative: Focus on finding more solutions to one problem, is able to perceive the problem on multiple ways and is able to think out of the box.
- Multitasking: Delivers work with good quality and respects delivery deadlines, even when multiple tasks are executed at the same time. Demonstrates a systematic, professional and calm approach when executing several assignments.
Higher Technical College/Technical University Graduate (Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics)
- Hands-on experience in a technical production environment.
- Preferably experience with trouble-shooting: analyzing problem, finding root-cause and determining solution.
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods.
- Knowledge and experience with (technical) project management.
- Experience in problem analysis of products and processes.
- Takes initiative, is goal oriented, is flexible
- Takes ownership, has a pro-active attitude
- Is prepared to travel in order to solve problems in the field.
- Has analytical skills, works in a structured way and continues with present information.
- Is service minded, good communicator/presenter on the different levels, team worker
Context of the position
The FLTS Engineer reports to Groupleader FLTS.
Will you strengthen the Trinamics team by using your technical expertise at one of our clients? After a period of secondment and in the event of proper functioning, you will be permanently employed by them. At Trinamics you can expect a suitable salary, future perspective and excellent secondary employment conditions. There are also nice extras, such as a discount on health insurance and application premiums.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?