Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high-performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The V&A Recruiting Integration Lead will serve as the primary recruiting point of contact for the V&A and Post Merger Integration teams managing acquisitions into Accenture globally.
This person is responsible to provide recruiting subject matter expertise in order to assess the requirements and support needed for each acquisition from pre-close to stabilization post cut-over. The Recruiting Integration Lead will be responsible for assessing current organization recruiting processes, determining opportunities and priorities to implement standard/customized Accenture tools and processes and then managing that transition and implementation plan. This will require extensive collaboration with the acquired organization’s Recruiting, HR and Operations team, Accenture’s GU Recruiting Directors and teams, and multiple V&A workstreams, including HR and TSC.
At Accenture Corporate Functions, we do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success - every day. We are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated-and that’s just the beginning.
Working alongside HR, Finance, Geographic services, Marcom, Legal, and Information Management teams, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too). We use modern tools, innovative approaches and our knowledge of best practice to ensure everything is running smoothly. It can be challenging to meet all the needs of our big-name clients and partners, as well as our colleagues - but it's worth it when you see what we achieve together.
- Assist with the current state recruiting evaluation of new business deal
- Provide an integration recommendation regarding process, tools, resources, and timeline based on the business requirements, business case, and Accenture Recruiting processes, tools, and guidelines
- Develop an integration plan and lead the recruiting integration activities through to steady state
- Work closely with GU Recruiting Leads to ensure current company guidelines are considered in transition plans considering the specific nuances of the new business deal
- Partner with GU Recruiting Leads to ensure current recruiting processes and tools are considered in transition plans considering the nuances of the acquisition
- Interface with acquisition C-suite and Accenture executives
- Liaise with the Client Account HR Team, V&A and Post Merger Integration teams
- Provide weekly updates on the status of acquisitions in progress
- Ensure recruiting items impacting process, system, and people issues are documented/ resolved
- Facilitate handover from the integration team to steady state GU Recruiting team
- A minimum of 4 years Accenture Recruiting experience
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working with Acquisitions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Business Partnering
- Strategic Acumen
- Project Management
The opportunity to deliver impact; not only for our clients, but also for the world around you. A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for all types of forward-thinking international businesses. We want you to develop yourself, since you are the reason clients conversate with us. You will be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from a variety of different countries. Moreover, we invite you to contribute to our Corporate Citizenship Program. A great way to contribute to society!
For more questions or information about the vacancy, feel free to contact Florencia Metz any time via email@example.com
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.