Are you passionate about the disruptive impact of digital? Do you have an interest in technology? Do you get energy from solving complex puzzles and working in teams? Are you proactive, results-oriented and above all do you have the ambition to deliver results together with the client? Accenture Strategy & Consulting may just be the place for you!
Joining the team means becoming part of a close-knit group of consultants that serves Accenture’s clients with the best and brightest insights regarding business and technology strategy. Our values include challenging our clients’ norms, building trusted relationships, and embracing diversity as a source of creativity and inspiration. We collaborate closely with experts globally to bring the best to our clients every day and stay relevant to their changing needs.
As part of our growing Enterprise Architecture team, we are looking for a Senior Manager Data & Analytics. As a Senior Manager you will work on C-level advisory projects in interdisciplinary teams. You lead our clients in their transformation to becoming digital organizations, empower their business model through technology, and understand the most important challenges they will face in that journey. In most cases you will manage your own project team or value stream within a larger program. You will be directly responsible for strategic plans and deliver visible contributions to the success of our clients.
Within our Enterprise Architecture team, your role will be to help our clients to transform successfully to stay ahead as information-driven, digital organizations, by:
- Uncovering value within our clients’ organizations through Data & Analytics, overcoming organizational barriers to getting value from Technology & data
- Identifying new opportunities and developing our business
- Contributing to our clients’ Data & Analytics vision, strategy and roadmap
- Developing and sharing deep expertise in Data & Analytics, and connecting with Accenture’s broader ecosystem to develop our knowledge capital
- Being accountable for leading and delivering IT and digital transformation, driven by Data & Analytics
- Coaching fellow team members, contributing to a positive learning environment and an open, inclusive culture
The everchanging pace of market developments will only continue to accelerate in the future-and many organizations struggle to challenge new innovative competition within the market. How do different innovations influence the market, what are the results and how can companies adapt themselves to remain relevant in the future?
Accenture Strategy & Consulting is the driving force in helping companies answer such questions. You will advise senior management in their next steps-based on data analysis, experience, expertise and an innovative approach. Together with a diverse team of experts, you will challenge current industry obstacles and find the key solution for clients in their current markets: Surpassing the disruption and consolidating future success for organizations.
- 10+ years of experience in Enterprise-, Data-, or Digital Architecture and Data Science, preferably within a (strategy) consultancy company or similar
- Demonstrable Project Management experience
- Knowledge of technology trends through previous experience and marked interest in the latest innovations
- Strong consulting skills incl. structured & abstract thinking, creative problem solving, prioritizing, communication and stakeholder management
- University master’s degree
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- Team player with excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Bibi Driehuizen, firstname.lastname@example.org