The Regional Construction Lead is part of a wider Corporate Real Estate (CRE) organization, reporting directly to the Global Head of Construction. The Regional Construction Lead is the senior technical expert and end-to-end process owner for the construction management function within their Market or region. This includes oversight of multiple project including interior fit-outs (relocation and renovations), infrastructure enhancements, and more intensively supporting the execution of larger and more complex projects in the Market or region. They will manage a group of construction team leaders in different locations, who are responsible locally for a programme of projects and teams, to ensure successful completion and coordination of all efforts across the region.
We are a globally and culturally diverse team of creative, fun, self-motivated and collaborative HR professionals solving for some of the most versatile and cutting-edge talent across Accenture and Accenture Technology.
We’re looking to bring on a team member who is passionate about helping our Technology talent be their best so that they in turn can make impactful contributions to our clients and our business.
The role will involve:
- Understanding our strategic talent and business priorities and translating them into impactful programs and interventions
- Operationalizing and managing complex programs, understanding connection points in order to manage cross-program interdependencies
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure program goals are achieved
- Developing evaluation methods to assess program success and identify areas for improvement
- Working with and managing multiple senior business and HR stakeholders
- Working with and managing internal and external partners and vendors
At Accenture Corporate Functions, we do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success - every day. We are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated-and that’s just the beginning.
Working alongside HR, Finance, Geographic services, Marcom, Legal, and Information Management teams, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too). We use modern tools, innovative approaches and our knowledge of best practice to ensure everything is running smoothly. It can be challenging to meet all the needs of our big-name clients and partners, as well as our colleagues - but it's worth it when you see what we achieve together.
Skills and experiences that will serve this role well:
- You have experience designing, implementing and managing complex programs
- You have vision, ideas and creativity
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and can work in an agile manner
- You enjoy putting puzzle pieces together, and get energized by digging in to understand situations and processes
- You are unafraid of challenging the status quo, can ask hard questions and are an “out of the box” thinker
- You’re not afraid of excel sheets and power points and can tell stories using them as aids
- You can work independently across a broad range of activities and drive programs end to end, but also enjoy working collaboratively with more senior stakeholders among diverse business, HR and other cross teams
- You have some design thinking experience
- You have excellent stakeholder management and relationship skills
- You have a growth mindset, and a ‘can-do’ attitude
The opportunity to deliver impact; not only for our clients, but also for the world around you. A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for all types of forward-thinking international businesses. We want you to develop yourself, since you are the reason clients conversate with us. You will be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from a variety of different countries. Moreover, we invite you to contribute to our Corporate Citizenship Program. A great way to contribute to society!
For more questions or information about the vacancy, feel free to contact Florencia Metz any time via email@example.com
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.