I’m not sure if this is for you, but how about a job that offers your the most flexible program and still pays for your hard work?
Our client is doing that and many more other things. They are an International Tech Scale-Up, based in Utrecht, that provides business IT services. Their mission is to ease the complexities of running and evolving the digital enterprise by providing the means to achieve a high-quality, impact-free IT landscape.
As an expert Senior Software engineer GO, you should design and implement the best support for Kubernetes, AWS, Azure in the client’s product. As well as:
- Build an eBPF (extended Berkeley Packet Filter) integration to get metrics
from Linux kernels in the client’s product,
- Extend the client’s Go-based agent to capture more data from eBPF,
Kubernetes, AWS and Azure,
- Extend client’s base Java/Scala-product to process that data,
- And possibly extend the client’s base product to visualize that data.
If you read this far, you also want life to be as easy as possible.
You will be one of our best assets, so we want to offer you the best benefits:
- A full-time role in a continuously growing, fun team, where your happiness is taken seriously.
- working from home 3-4 days a week and 1-2 days in the office when this is possible
- Work closely together with very solid and seasoned engineers with skills ranging from DevOps automation to artificial intelligence.
- Competitive salary depending on skills and interview process.
- Conferences, innovation days and training (budget 3500 euro per year).
- Top of the line laptop and mobile phone of your choice, commute allowance, home office allowance, paid vacation (25 days per year), retirement fund.
What you should know to make this happen:
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 2+ years of development experience with Go
- Development experience with Java or Scala is a plus
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- 1+ years of automation experience with Kubernetes
- 1+ years of automation experience with AWS
- Automation experience with Azure is a plus
- Development practices methodologies and tools, specifically, Scrum
- Knowledge of DevOps, software development lifecycle
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
If you are a fan of working smarter, not harder, then apply today!