Amsterdam, North Holland
This is your opportunity!
We are strongly values driven. We believe that this provides the structure to scale our organization, innovate our technology and attract top talent as we strive to change the world towards a better future. These values apply to how we work and the philosophy of the solutions we create. People make the product!
What you’ll do:
- Create blockchain applications such as smart contracts, and integrate with Gnosis Safe.
- Work as part of a team to determine the architecture of the solutions that integrate the applications with our mobile/web clients.
- Be responsible for the quality and longevity of the code you produce.
- Respond to feature requests and bug reports from the community.
- Set your own priorities and manage your own schedule.
- Help make decisions on how your team works together.
- Be a fun colleague and participate in activities we do together to connect as people.
- Good experience with cryptocurrencies (ETH), e.g. mintable token, smart contract, Gnosis Safe based multi-signature, key derivation.
- Growth mindset, e.g. if you don't know TypeScript yet, be open to learning it.
- Experience with industry best practices: obtaining and performing code reviews, writing documentation, etc.
- [Bonus] Knowledge/experience with Gnosis Safe Multisig.
- [Bonus] Knowledge/experience with identity systems on blockchain networks.
- [Bonus] Knowledge/experience with blockchain protocols.
- [Bonus] Knowledge of security primitives, e.g., encryption, secrecy procedures.
- [Bonus] Experience working in open source communities.
What we offer
As an early organization we offer a base salary with a large stake in the future upside of our effort. Our leadership has successfully started and sold previous startups, and although we have chosen an approach that puts our values first, and profit second, we still expect a good future financial outcome as well. We offer a creative, highly participatory environment without the classical top-down hierarchy. We value that each candidate brings their own unique mix of skills and experience.
We are a remote team and your location is not as important as your timezone. We operate across the European and American time zones. We believe your life outside your professional commitments should be enjoyed, and time to rejuvenate is critical to thriving. That’s why we work flexibly during the month. You commit your time for a specific number of hours during a month and you can work during the times that are most productive for you.
We have several team meetings to learn from each other and see the whole product, but also to grow ourselves by giving and receiving feedback but also to give and receive appreciation.
If you checkmark at least 5 of the items and you feel a connection to what we do and how we do it, do apply!
We really appreciate a cover letter when you apply for the job. We receive a lot of applications so the cover letter can make the difference!