Senior Lease and Revenue Analyst
Amsterdam, NH, NL
30+ dagen geleden
- Execute accounting processes and maintain effective internal controls around the tracking and accounting for lease related contracts (spend), including technical accounting evaluations and considerations related to complex contracts; operating vs capital leases, in accordance with regulatory reporting requirements, including accounting standard, company policies and internal control standards.
- Perform period close activities; analytic reviews, balance sheet reconciliations on lease related expenses to lease amortization schedules and journal entries including monthly lease amortization entries and lease related accruals.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reporting schedules and SOX controls submittal, as well as ad hoc analysis requests on any lease related by Corporate/Business units.
- Prepare financial audit PBC requests for quarterly financial reviews and the annual audit for both SEC reporting and the external auditors.
- Participate in other month end close activities as needed.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis as required by business partners and other related stakeholders.
- Process improvement and system enhancement projects as required.
- Special projects as required.
- Minimum of 5 years experiences in Big 4 accounting firms
- Lease accounting experience required
- Strong analytical and technical skills, with ability to review complex contract, interpret contract terms and assess accounting impacts
- Strong knowledge of accounting standard (IFRS and US GAAP), particularly on revenue and lease accounting
- Strong attention to details and the ability to multi-task and work with limited supervision and within tight deadlines in the fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA certification or equivalent preferred
- Experienced with Oracle R12 or other ERP systems preferred
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase, preferred
- Strong organization and planning skills, and strong PC skills
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Team player with a positive attitude