MEDIOR AND SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER IN HOLLAND
ZooStation is looking for experienced Java or fullstack Java developers to work on projects for our dutch clients (telco's, banks, software dev and so on).
As a (Medior or Senior) Java Engineer you must be able to:
- Work across multiple projects (sometimes also at customer side)
- Be a good team player
- Take software architectural decisions with the solution architects
- Involve fully in hands-on development: using Java as the main programming language, plus Spring, Hibernate and other open source technologies
- Know the importance of code quality and can apply properly the methodologies, such as TDD
- Have good experience with Agile methodologies
- Java, JUnit, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, Restful Services
- Experience with databases, such as MySql, PostgreSql
- Test frameworks for TDD
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure and/or Google Cloud
- A pre is working experience with frontend frameworks like Vue, React or Angular
Our main working language is English, so a good command of the English language is required. And if you have a good sense of humor and a passion for technology, then we’re looking for you!
ZooStation is specialized for years in relocation of top talent to other countries. We fully pay, arange your and your families' relocation. We work with professionals like real estate agencies to only offer the best experience to our talent coming to Holland. Travel, visa, housing, administration = all taken care of. Join us!
We will of course together with you look for the best moment to join us in Holland. Before that we will arrange visa and interviewing processes.