Senior Frontend Developer - Eindhoven
As a Senior Front-end Developer at Valtech you deliver the best end-user experience, using all the tools and technologies that are available in our fast-evolving community. Whether your website or application is being used on a pc, mobile device or even an IoT connected device, you know how to take performance to a higher level.
- A significant amount of relevant experience, preferably in a similar environment such as a digital agency (8+ years)
- Strong focus on the technical implementation of frontend solutions
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (Jest, Cypress, Git, Babel, Webpack, Node.js, NPM)
- Interest towards CI/CD, DevOps, microservices, (docker) containers
- You have experience in solving cross-browser compatibility and client-side performance issues
- You are familiar with Agile and Scrum
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language. Do you speak Dutch too? That’s a great advantage
Jouw belangrijkste taken1. Developing applications
2. Vacature Senior Frontend Developer - Eindhoven | Cooder.nl
4. Responsible for ensuring that the software is delivered to the customer in a timely and effective manner.
A global digital agency focused on business transformation
You probably already know us better than you think. If you shop at L'Oreal, MAC Cosmetics or Levi's, fly with Aerolineas Argentinas, easyJet or Lufthansa or if you drive a Volkswagen, Toyota, AUDI or BMW, then you've already experienced our work, first-hand.
From supporting childhood development with Danone Early Life Nutrition to working to improve the lives of people living with diabetes or disability through our work with Novo Nordisk and the UK's Department for Transport, our focus has always been people first.
Whether it's one of our B2B solutions for Henkel, Westcon or Dot Foods or a new customer experience for Dolby, D'Addario or Profoto ... together, we design, build and deliver transformative digital solutions for the world's best-known brands.
Whatever brought you to us, whether it was work, play or something in between, as a multi-award winning agency, we build intuitive, frictionless and connected experiences that improve human lives and make our clients' businesses grow.
- Opgericht in 1993
- 4 kantoren
- 1000+ medewerkers
- 35 is de gemiddelde leeftijd
Wat kan je?
- HBO, WO denkniveau
- Senior, Lead werkniveau
- Engels, Nederlands sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- € 3500 - € 5000 bruto per maand
- Flexibele werktijden
- Netto onkostenvergoeding
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 32-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 10-20 collega's
- Je werkt samen metSales, Marketing, IT
- Focus opB2B
- Je werkt voornamelijk met