As a Senior Front-end Developer you deliver the best end-user experience, using all the tools and technologies that are available in our fast-evolving community. Whether your website or application is being used on a pc, mobile device or even an IoT connected device, you know how to take performance to a higher level.
What will you be doing?
- A significant amount of relevant experience, preferably in a similar environment such as a digital agency (8+ years)
- You're not in need of work permit sponsorship
- For EU based candidates we can consider remote
- Strong focus on the technical implementation of frontend solutions
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (Jest, Cypress, Git, Babel, Webpack, Node.js, NPM)
- Interest towards CI/CD, DevOps, microservices, (docker) containers
- You have experience in solving cross-browser compatibility and client-side performance issues
- You are familiar with Agile and Scrum
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your mentor, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange your working time flexibly to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you'll get this:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets a NS Businesscard)
- Group health insurance
- Laptop and mobile phone
We can offer remote employment for candidates based within the EU.
Who we are
A global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI. We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.