Senior Creative /Art Director
We’re always looking for great people.
AnalogFolk is a leading Global digital creative agency. Our purpose is to help brands use digital technology to make the analog world better. We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Today, we’re looking for a Senior Creative / Art Director
Are you a senior digital creative who can concept and art direct? Good news. AnalogFolk has an opening for a passionate Senior Creative /Art Director in our Amsterdam office.
This role is responsible for leading projects throughout the project lifecycle: from briefing, to concept, development and production. You’ll execute conceptual and visual creative across a variety of client projects and digital offerings: marketing innovation, content and digital platforms. You’ll also execute and direct the work of other creatives, designers and external partners such as illustrators, photographers, directors and production companies. You must possess an acute visual eye and imaginative presentation skills.
You need to be clever, creative, enthusiastic and able to work in an open and collaborative way. We don’t tolerate for egos. We look for people who are dedicated to ideas, innovation and thrive on the freedom to grow and experiment. We love ambitious and motivated people. Creativity is a team sport at AF.
- Be an expert creative to our team and clients alike. Lead and inspire both internally and externally.
- Have the ability to generate a range of ideas from big bold concepts to clever innovative tactics.
- Establish the visual tone, character, and messaging that will successfully fulfill the client brief and achieve our creative ambitions as an agency.
- Work across a variety of project mediums: campaigns, content, platforms, digital services.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills. Have great ideas as well as the ability to shape them and sell them in.
- Mentor team creatives and designers by providing inspiring direction for both projects and long-term professional growth.
- Assist in commissioning and management of outside illustrators, photographers, directors and production companies.
- Work daily with Producers and Account staff to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Participation in new business efforts (concept, execution, presentation).
- Partner with all team members to deliver amazing work for our clients. Aspire to use digital to make the analog world better.
- Contributes to overall office morale, spirit, character and work quality.
- Report directly to the ECD.
- Possess at least five years combined experience as a Digital Creative and Art Director for a digital agency, design studio or production company.
- Be a digital native. Understand the behavior of digital ecosystems and emerging technologies.
- Be restless in terms of learning and pushing creative boundaries.
- Have proven and highly versatile concept and visual direction skills. Portfolio necessary.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and other tools of the trade.
- B.A. in Fine Art, Visual Design, Graphic Design, Communication Arts, or equivalent.
- Team player, interested in working in a fast paced and growing team.
- Be based in Netherlands or willing to relocate (relocation not available for this position).
- Be fluent in written and spoken English. We conduct 100% of our business in English, but other languages are encouraged and embraced.
- EU working visa required.
Who we are
At AnalogFolk we use digital to make the analog world better. That means work that helps people in some way. Instead we strive to create experiences that are remarkable and fundamentally valuable.
- Find a Way Looks for opportunities that arise during times of change
- Fail brilliantly Is prepared to take risks in the pursuit of excellence. Encourages teams to do the same
- Be Remarkable Encourages and inspires others to achieve with own positive attitude. Uses lateral thinking to solve problems
- Be Nice Encourages teams to work collaboratively with others to achieve the best results
- Makes Things Takes responsibility for own work and that of their teams, ensuring high quality standards are always met