As a Security Manager in Digital Identity, you will help our clients design, develop and implement solutions in the Identity and Access Management domain.
You will be leading project teams in performing IAM assessments, designs and implementations in the following areas:
- Identity Governance and Administration
- Privileged Access Management
- Consumer Identity & Access Management
You will be responsible for the planning, architecture and delivery of IAM implementations while managing one or multiple project teams under your supervision.
- Maintain client relationships and perform stakeholder management
- Shape clients’ IAM visions and roadmaps
- Architect complex IAM solutions
- Lead delivery teams in implementing and operating IAM technologies
Besides client-facing responsibilities, you will also be a key contributor in growing Accenture Security.
- Mentor and train Accenture colleagues
- Support IAM business opportunities
- Maintain relationships with technology ecosystem partners
At Accenture Security, we lead the field with our holistic approach, working carefully with our clients to help them identify and address security challenges. The impact of our work reaches throughout the entire security lifecycle and across value chains, ultimately keeping businesses and end users protected all over the world.
In practice, that might mean deploying cutting-edge security systems, using AI to analyze security risks, or developing defense strategies based on a combination of technology and user behavior. We aren't limited to a single set of tools to deliver security for our clients, so we take a proactive and creative approach to finding the best solution for every security problem.
- Master’s degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English and Dutch;
- 5+ years of experience in Identity & Access Management;
- Experience with the concepts of authentication, authorization, role-based access control, single sign-on;
- Experience with the concepts of user directories, identity lifecycle management, identity attestation;
- Experience with Digital Identity technologies such as (Azure) Active Directory, SailPoint, CyberArk or ForgeRock;
- Working experience in Agile and/or DevOps IAM teams;
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and continue learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow what you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum; firstname.lastname@example.org