SAP S/4 Transformation Consultant
Publish Date: Jan 7, 2021
Amsterdam, Amsterdam, NL
SAP S/4 Transformation Consultant is able to be a trusted advisor for SAP customers, understand the SAP customers business challenges, explain the added value of the Atos SAP offerings in overcoming these business challenges, develop SAP leads into SAP Sales cycles and drive the SAP Sales cycle up to signed contract. This all based on a combination of a broad SAP knowledge and experience and an understanding of our customers business processes and challenges.
The role as S/4 Transformation Consultant:
• Engage at up to clients (business and IT) C-level to discuss how Atos SAP offerings can support to overcome client’s business challenges;
• As industry Professional translate client’s business challenges into Atos opportunities based on SAP solutions;
• Pro-active client’s visits, eager to prove added value of Atos SAP Offerings for client and create pipeline for Atos SAP opportunity;
• Drive and support SAP related Business Development activities and Sales cycles at new and existing customers;
• Identify and qualify opportunities at (new) customers;
• Define and identify client priorities and translate this into a unique value proposition;
• Organize sales campaigns for targeted customers and SAP offerings;
Who are you:
• 6 to 8 years’ experience in SAP Functional Consultancy is required; after which 3 – 5 years in SAP Project Manager roles or SAP Enterprise Architecture roles is a pre;
• Experience in at least 2 Functional SAP domains up to the level to be trusted advisor for C-level and director level. Experience in S/4 HANA is a pre;
• Excellent general knowledge of the SAP portfolio, functionality and roadmap;
• Experience in consultative selling is a pre.
• Dutch language is mandatory.
What we offer you
Besides a challenging and welcoming working environment we offer you:
• competitive salary and excellent working conditions
• An innovative and great place to work
• Challenging work in small teams with remarkable global and local clients in various industries
• Innovative and open atmosphere with passionate and responsible colleagues
• Being a part of Atos’ global network of colleagues, partners and customers
• Flexible working time with remote working possibility
• Extensive training and development facilities on the Pega Academy, the Atos University and/or other internal and external training facilities
How to apply
Due to the GDPR we kindly ask you to submit your application not via e-mail but via the button below.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to atos.net.
As a global business, our people come from a broad spectrum of genders, sexualities, ages, ethnicities and lifestyles. We aim to provide them with equal opportunities and an inclusive working culture by welcoming, respecting and valuing all of our differences. Our diversity networks support that goal by recognizing, developing and raising awareness for diversity in the workplace. Atos is committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.