Sales Support Specialty Retail Royal Canin BeNeLux
Location: Veghel or Sint-Stevens-Woluwe
The purpose of this job is to support the Specialty Retail Sales Manager and Key Account Managers to maximize the growth of sales, volume, numerical distribution and profitability. While also driving customer category & brand development and customer satisfaction in the Specialty Retail Pillar in the Royal Canin Benelux market. Some of the customers are Tom&Co, Aveve, Petsplace, Welkoop and Brekz.
Key responsibilities are in the areas of sales forecasting, promotional planning and customer delivery in which the Sales Support is the first point of contact for the Benelux customers. On top of this the Sales Support is the “liaison” between the Sales Department and other teams like Finance, Logistics and (Customer) Marketing. The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company. You can expect taking on high responsibilities to grow our business by building strong mutual relationships with our clients.
What would be your key responsibilities?
- First point of contact for the Benelux customers in the areas of sales forecasting, promotional planning and customer delivery.
- Provide the Benelux Sales Manager and Key Account Managers with excellent support to enable them to deliver the excellent execution of trade strategies at their customers in the Benelux market. This includes all necessarily support in the areas of category & trade management, sales revenue management, promotional planning, perfect (digital) store execution and brand prescription & subscription. This in order to meet the KPIs of the operation plan, for example: Turnover, volume, profitability, numerical distribution, trade investments etc.
- Deliver the periodic sales reporting to the Benelux Sales team, as well towards the European Sales Revenue Management team with regards to promo planning reporting.
- Key user of (Power BI) dashboarding for the Benelux Sales Team.
- Liaison and first point of contact between the Specialty Retail Sales team and other teams like Finance, Logistics and Customer Marketing.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a preference for business management or sales/marketing.
- You are dynamic, open-minded and able to work as part of a team and using own initiative.
- A high potential mindset.
- Experience in a commercial environment in support role can be a plus but not mandatory.
- Strong communication skills (verbally and written) in English and Dutch, preferably also in French.
- Relevant experience in the use software like MS-Excel and PowerBI.
What can you expect from Royal Canin / Mars?
- The chance to write your own success story in a successful branded goods company;
- Competitive salary;
- Responsibility and freedom to advance your own ideas;
- Support from a highly committed team;
- An open and international working environment in a global family company;
- Personal and professional training, e.g. through global trainings from Mars University;
- Opportunities for advancement, attractive conditions, and extensive social benefits.
Why join us?
Are you the high potential and aiming for a career as a Key Account Manager or Trade Marketeer in the near future? We offer you the opportunity to learn and develop, taking charge of your own career.
If you want to help to make a better world for pets, are a great relationship builder, resilient and have a high drive for results, then we want to hear from you!
Interested in starting your Royal Canin / Mars career as a Sales Support Specialty Retail BeNeLux? Apply now by using the link below.