Green Giraffe B.V.
The Assistant Controller will support the Financial Controller and the CFO in preparing the financial reporting and financial analysis for the group companies. The Assistant Controller will play an important role in the project analysis and continuous improvement of our internal project monitoring system.
The scope of this role will include:
- Gathering and analyzing key commercial, administrative and employee activity data throughout the group companies
- Responsibility for completeness of information in our project monitoring system, performing controlling analysis and implementing improvements to the system
- Preparing and analyzing monthly P&L, balance sheet and cashflow reporting
- Assisting in audits
- Checking project invoices against contract and/or specific commercial agreements
The candidate should have:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- A Bachelor degree, preferably in finance or/and accounting
In addition, the candidate should demonstrate:
- Ability to take initiatives and take ownership of allocated tasks
- Attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness and have strong organization skills
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced commercial environment
- A solid mastering of Microsoft software (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills and have a flexible work style
- Interest in working in cross border teams with a willingness to occasionally travel abroad
- A high motivation to work in a young & dynamic team with ability to actively contribute
- Experience within a fund accounting environment would be an advantage
Besides being fluent in English, at least an advanced level (B2/C1) of Dutch will be required. An additional language such as French or German would be a great plus.Package and application
This position is offered on a fixed 12 months initial contract, starting as soon as practicable, with a competitive compensation package. The candidate can expect opportunities to travel to other offices and to participate in regular team building activities. Additionally, the candidate will be given the opportunity to grow and take responsibility in a dynamic renewables market environment.