GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success. Come and join us! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment working in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Technical-commercial support of Food Solutions activities for Meat Treatment (preparation/marination).
- Deliver product expertise, quotations, negotiation support and if needed hands on support with demo’s.
- Contributes to exibitions, seminars, webinars and other marketing activities.
- Contribution to planning & budgeting on country basis,.based on Country Sales Plans
- Contribute to efficient and effective Offer & Order Process
- Drives business development initiatives by providing quality feedback from the market to Product management and Head of Sales Steering & Support.
- Coordinating role in the preparation for demo’s in the Technology Centre.
- Plays an active role training the front line sales colleges.
Your Profile / Qualifications
- Minimum Educational Background a Bachelor degree (technical/commercial)
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Food Business
- Deep application knowhow, end-to-end process expertise
- Profound Sales and Sales Support expertise
- Experience with international negotiation & contracting
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- English (proficient), preferably local language (fluent)
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.