XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel. Job Description
In this function, you will:
- Participate in comprehensive engineering activities to develop and implement effective, high quality processes and design guidelines for dissemination through-out the division.
- Provide moderately complex design reviews and feedback for improvements in manufacturability
- Implement equipment, materials, and process performance requirements, perform vendor searches and equipment evaluation to ensure adequate capability to produce quality products in required quantities at an effective cost.
- Facilitate experiments and capability studies, develop process specifications, and design and procure process tools.
- Evaluates and advises on the selection of suitable equipment for optimized, balanced line performance.
- Process analyses of new systems and equipment with the intent of achieving continuous improvement of present methods.
- Direct reporting line to Supervisor Process Technologies and Projects;
- SME on Adeno 26 based Vaccines Process as implemented in VLF.
Salary and Benefits
- Bachelor degree preferably in one of the following disciplines: Bio-Process Engineering, Chemical / Process Engineering.
- 2-4 year experience as Process Engineer or equivalent;
- Knowledge of project management and knowledge of Pharmaceutical and/or bio processing principles typically used in Upstream and Downstream processing for vaccines manufacturing using disposable technologies (e.g. bioreactors & filtration systems)
- Support Technical Transfer of New Processes to the VLF
- Critical analysis of production issues
- Clear and concrete Communication
A great temporary job opportunity at one of the worlds biggest healthcare companies.Contact Us
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 10294.