Planning Lead - Supply Optimization
XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.
The Global Material Requirements Planning team is responsible for the replenishment of raw materials essential for production of biopharmaceutical products for our patients and availability of material for New Product Introduction (NPI) and vaccines. The Material planning team leads the inventory management of raw material while optimizing Slow Moving and Obsolete (SLOB) values, to best of class performance for the pharmaceutical industry for the platform of Large Molecule API.
Lead & support projects that have been identified to improve reliability and optimize material supply across our Large Molecule Global Network. This includes managing the End to End Global Planning process for dual sourcing, representing Global Planning in network process improvement initiatives and driving optimization from a site perspective. This role will also provide data mining, analysis and visualization support to the Material Requirements planning team to facilitate escalation and risk management.
- Manage the End to End process for dual sourcing including change control assessments, master data creation, ordering of samples and bulk orders;
- Liaise with External Quality, Material Sciences, Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Warehouse to ensure timely execution of all the required process steps;
- Seamless communication with Global Planning team and the BOOST Reliability program leads/team to ensure all parties are aligned;
- Represent Global Planning on network process improvement initiatives and drive optimization from a site perspective;
- Perform Data mining, analysis, and visualization to support projects, risk management and escalation;
- Lead projects as required ensuring project schedules are met while resource limitations, interdependences and risk are addressed.
- Master's Degree in supply chain management or other related Business discipline is essential;
- 5 years relevant Supply Chain Management experience (Planning, Logistics or Manufacturing);
- Supply Chain Certification is preferred e.g. APICS;
- Lean Certification is desirable;
- Strong cross-functional business acumen and proven track record in the planning and execution of cross functional projects;
- Experience in Planning/Purchasing in a multi-national environment;
- Experience in Pharmaceutical and/or Biopharmaceutical industry preferable;
- Experience in the use of SAP;
- Knowledge of new product introduction and planning processes;
- Demonstrate the drive, eagerness and capabilities to be successful in this role;
- Development of efficient and effective Material planning supply chain management processes and systems;
- Customer focused ensuring that customer requirements are clearly planned for and communicated within the organization.
Salary and Benefits
This is a responsible job with good employment conditions.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Kenmerk: 10554.
Over het bedrijf
XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel. We onderscheiden ons door het leveren van persoonlijke en professionele begeleiding in jouw zoektocht naar een geschikte baan. Het detacheren van technische professionals in de dynamische wereld van techniek is ons vak. Of je nu een MBO, HBO of WO opleiding hebt, bij XDES ben je aan het juiste adres.