Are you a passionate back-end (PHP) developer who cares for the environment? Do you want to contribute to the development of sustainable data storing solutions
For a client in Utrecht we are looking for:Senior PHP Developer
Nowadays, the Energy World is moving away from fossil fuels towards a complex new Energy Mix from demand to supply. This requires a rethink of the structure and suppleness of the Smart Grid and its systems. With big data constantly fueling the Industry, the company aims to put disparate data streams and stores with high tech energy intelligence, based on time series analytics and machine learning concepts, to solve today’s information challenges.
The company’s platform covers everything from data ingestion and data cleaning to business deployment and monetization. Also, it enables behavioral science and lets you aggregate data in several profiles with valuable context enriched data points. These are annotated and tagged, so that unique characteristics can be isolated. This allows you to display actionable insights, trends, cycles and exceptions about your target audience and seamlessly match services to consumer needs.
As a PHP developer, you will join the product development team working on the backend in a fast-paced, dynamic and innovative work environment. The team consists of 3 backend developer and 2 front-end developer. You will be encouraged to constantly express your creativity developing your skills and facing new challenges with the best technologies such as PHP and Symfony. Among your daily tasks such as
ship code to production, you will be asked to improve their internal design system, UI components library and backend.
- 3+ years as Back-end Developer
- Proficiency in PHP with emphasis on Laravel or Symfony
- Master of HTML, CSS, and other display-centric web technologies
- Experience with (automated) development workflows (Git + CI build tools/flows)
- Solid understanding of web UI best-practices and standards
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Proven track record of building engaging products (can showcase your work)
- Experience in data visualization
- Up to 4500e based on experience
- 25 Vacation days
- Travel Reimbursement
- Laptop of your choice
- Fixed workplace
- Flexible working hours
- Training budget
- Growth opportunities
- Lunch is provided
- Annual team outing in Europe
E-mail your CV to
or call him on +31 (0)20-2044516 / +31(0)6-40766444!