Converting great ideas into code, so that our webshops improve step by step every day. As an experienced PHP developer, you will ensure that good ideas are converted into functional code. Do you want to have an impact on our fast growing digital business in over 13 countries? If so, we are looking for you!PHP developer
Together with our E-commerce colleagues, you will take on the challenge of developing MegaGroup into the best B2B platform in our sector. What makes us different? We do not work with large agencies. For you as a developer, this is absolutely pleasant. It allows you to focus on development and innovation instead of on peripheral issues. As a result, your level of knowledge increases noticeably faster and you get the best out of yourself and the team. The sky is the limit, you can do what you like!
In close cooperation with colleagues from IT, E-commerce and external partners, you will build various web-based applications. We do this with an agile approach, so that every little improvement brings immediate value.What are you going to do, what should you be able to?
- you have experience as a software developer;
- develop features and improvements for our webshop, so that our prospects and customers have an excellent online experience;
- you are a team player and are open to receiving and giving feedback;
- monitor new developments and make proposals for use;
- you are able to solve problems by using accepted best practices and principles.
- you have a (technical) Bachelor or Master;
- Continuous Integration & Deployments;
- from your experience, you can make a good contribution to improving our platform. We are currently at Shopware 5.6 and will soon be renewing our entire infrastructure: a migration to Shopware 6 and Microsoft Dynamics 365;
- with your experience, you can take the team to the next level;
- you value the quality of your code.
A great job with a lot of extras. Such as:
Did we stir up your attention?
- a really attractive and challenging job with a high degree of freedom, with responsibility within an informal, ambitious and no nonsense organization;
- a flexible workplace and start times. Taking children to school, driving after traffic jams or just starting a little later?
- an open culture, in which initiatives and development are expected; do you have a good idea? You can get started;
- opportunity to develop yourself; invest 10% of your working time in your own knowledge;
- working in a young, enthusiastic and international team;
- contributing to a better world;
- a motivating package of employment benefits:
- a competitive salary;
- 32 – 40 hrs a week;
- a bonus of maximum 15%;
- 25 holidays;
- plus another 12 so called ADV days;
- MegAcademy (in house training, product knowledge, your own discipline);
- mobile phone and a surface;
- free fresh fruit;
- fun: friendly colleagues, a great working atmosphere and a sociable Friday afternoon drink (as soon as that is possible again) and at the end your job is what you make it.
Apply now by clicking on the apply button. We are looking forward to receive your application! If you are convincing we will invite you to meet informally to get to know you. If we make a good connection we will ask you to complete an assessment. In the second job interview we start from there. When everyone is positive we close the job with you!Want to know more?
Do you have questions related to this vacancy or do you want to have more information? Call Gabrielle de Beer, our E-commerce Manager, tel. +31 6 54 65 23 18.
MegaGroup Trade Holding BV * Doornhoek 4205 * 5465 TG VEGHEL
www.megagrouptrade.comAcquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.