For an exciting global and international media & entertainment company based in Amsterdam, we are looking for a finance professional with 2 - 5 years of experience, to be their linking-pin between the Financial Operations team in Amsterdam and all their European offices, with regards to their order to cash process.What you will do
In this position you will be responsible for operational excellence and customer satisfaction for all global offices with regards their processes of credit checks, customer set up, billing, cash application, collection and order to cash reporting. This position is all about analyzing, reporting, coordination and relationship management, where the operational aspect of the O2C process is performed by the SSC.
- Responsible for the end to end Order to Cash process performed by the shared service centre in Poland. Controls and maintain quality, support and handles complaints, continuously driving operational excellence
- Providing team leadership to 3rd party SSC team ( 30 fte large) to ensure excellent service is provided
- Analyse processes and derive root cause of issues
- Own the process and work with outsourced team to deliver the desired outcome.
- Maintain relationships with business stakeholders and be liaison with the 3rd party outsourcing provider
- Take part in small to medium impact projects or lead projects for system implementations, business process transitions and process improvements;
- Provide transparency on processes to Director O2C and business stakeholders on performance, projects, new initiatives and compliance
- Assist in data analytics and other A/R related queries.
- Performing Credit Risk Assessments for a portfolio of existing small to major media clients
- Monitoring the portfolio with regards to international sanctions (issued by US Treasury department, EU and UK sanction programs) against individuals, legal entities and countries.
This position is all about communication, building and maintaining relationships with the Amsterdam office, but more important, with all global offices ( a.o. London, Milan, Paris, Madrid). If you are all about people and building relationships, this is a great opportunity. Because of the specific nature of the position the company will invest time and energy to get you up and running.
- Bachelor degree in finance, economics, business or related subject
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a financial position, within an international, complex organisation
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Fluent in English, preferably also in a second European language
- Fulltime availability on a short term
- Knowledge and experience on order to cash, billing, cash collection, credit management, accounts receivables has a strong preference
The salary indication for this interesting position is € 3.000 to € 3.500 gross per month, depending on seniority and years of experience. Travel expenses will be reimbursed.