bitbird is a record label and creative company spearheaded by San Holo, headquartered in The Netherlands with team members distributed worldwide. We provide record label, publishing and apparel services. We want to inspire others to create forever.
As Operations & Data Analysis Manager you will be responsible for supporting activities that optimize bitbird's label, publishing and apparel operations. These include music distribution, data entry, analysis and visualization, maintenance of key performance indicators (KPIs), contract management, YouTube Content ID, catalog and office management. You'll be working closely with our Label Manager, CEO, A&R & Sync Manager, Biz Dev Manager and CEO, assisting them wherever possible. You will be the backbone of our label operation and use data to help us be a smarter, better team.
- Catalog and asset management: Maintenance of all the data and assets pertaining to records and songs in our databases and with our key partners and DSPs (streaming stores). Maintaining release schedule.
- Music distribution: Collection and ingestion of release assets to DSPs and social platforms via FUGA.
- Data analysis and visualization: Maintenance, visualization and optimization of datasets that drive our business, which range from key performance indicators (KPIs), objectives and key results (OKRs) and financial performance of our company.
- Legal operations: Working with our legal team, Label Manager and CEO to facilitate the drafting, contracting, negotiation and administration for label and publishing signings and misc. deals.
- Strategic research: Executing research assignments on new markets, technologies and relationships.
- Assisting A&R & Sync and Biz Dev Managers: With research, outreach and execution of our strategies to improve our efforts in these departments and expand our network.
- Assisting Label Manager and CEO: Assisting with the improvement of the company's operations, HR and reporting flows.
- Assisting Finance Manager: Assisting with bookkeeping, chasing debtors, maintenance and optimization of company.
- Note taking, scheduling: Taking minutes of team meetings, relaying to team and ensuring compliance, scheduling meetings and arranging logistics and hospitality for team retreats and occasional travel of staff.
- Office management: Shipping parcels, running groceries, misc. activities around office.