Manufacturing Engineer, Almelo
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Propose and implement new equipment designs and/or production processes to support growth and improve quality and costs.
- Qualify equipment using statistical techniques and methods to ensure that product and equipment goals have been accomplished.
- Write procedures for the operation of new or existing equipment.
- Maintain awareness of new manufacturing technology and equipment and investigatetheir potential applications and recommend incorporation of new technology for Company applications where feasible and practical.
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering discipline, such as Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Mechatronics or similar (minimum technical college level)
- At least 3 to 5 yearsrsquo; experience in a manufacturing environment involving manufacturing engineering functions and quality related topics with statistical process control experience
- Project Management experience preferred
- Knowledge of machine vision systems, robotics, pneumatics, hydraulics, and ability to read electrical diagrams or willingness to learn
- Familiarity with common CAD packages
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate with various departments
- Analytical mindset and focus on self-improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency (written and oral) in English required, Dutch preferred
WHO YOU ARE:
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational valuesmdash;integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovationmdash;inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with %2417.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.