Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations by simplifying Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV deployment, management and security — anytime, anywhere.
We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping people make sense of technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We take pride in making meaningful impact for tens of thousands of customers around the globe, all the while getting to work with the best Apple infrastructure and security platform in the world. We have over 1,300 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Australia. To learn more visit: At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. We’re looking for the right person to help us expand our market share in the Enterprise markets in CIS region (Russia + 11 other CIS countries). We want somebody who can quickly become a genuine Jamf evangelist and subject matter expert, conveying the value of our Whole Product Experience and supporting growth with new and existing customers. You should be ready to implement the Whole Product Experience and enhance our customer strategies by collaboratively formulating and guiding business validation cases to speed adoption.
- Grow existing customer relationships and elevate Jamf to a more strategic position within key accounts
- Cultivate sales of Jamf's Whole Product Experience (WPE) within a list of key accounts in CIS
- Ascertain Apple’s assigned accounts adoption, growth strategies, and business plans
- Prescribe short-term and long-term solutions with the WPE to achieve customer and client goals
- Develop meaningful relationships with vital stakeholders within key accounts to increase Jamf mindshare
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns while managing a diverse set of stakeholders, partners, and Apple team members within the same account
- Work closely with Apple and channel partners to develop and execute strategies toward generating opportunities
- Utilizes internal and competitive data to benchmark sales performance and determine strategic implications
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- Degree in business or related field
- 3+ Years’ experience in related software industry (Required)
- 2 – 4 Years’ experience in selling to Fortune 1000 accounts with demonstrated achievement (Required)
- Ability to accurately forecast business on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Familiarity with SalesForce or client management software
- Proven ability to work effectively across all levels of business and IT contacts within large and complex organizations (Required)
- Experienced selling in both direct and indirect sales models (Required)
- History of coordination within an internal set of multifunctional teams to ensure target quotas are achieved and exceeded (Required)
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
- Language requirements: English & Russian required
- Ability to work independently and coordinate with other team members
- Travel: 50%
How we help you reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Our people are what make us great, and we protect our people. Jamfs across the globe receive a superior compensation and benefits package.
- Everyone has a voice and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 38,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Ability to support and give back to your community through volunteer paid time off.
- We embrace all perspectives. Our employee led I&D groups encourage employees to make real, actionable differences here at Jamf.
- Ability to grow in your professional career through advancement opportunities, including tuition reimbursement for those obtaining a degree.
- 24 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it at their core to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees and our communities.
Get social with us: Instagram, LinkedIn, & Facebook
Follow the conversation at #onejamf