Junior Sales Manager - Vietnamese Speaking
Herman Kuijper BV
Herman Kuijper BV is an international food trading company, importing Asian foods and exporting it to 36 countries in Europe from 1988. We are a growing force in our industry and now looking for new members in our team to boost our company’s progress.
As a Junior Sales Manager you are responsible for our direct client contact through phone sales and face to face sales. Herein, speaking Vietnamese is a requirement. You are responsible for the entire sales cycle of your client portfolio, by handling sales orders, negotiations and customer care. Herman Kuijper BV is an entrepreneurial company and we stimulate keeping an entrepreneurial vision and the proactive seeking of new sales opportunities and clients.
What we are looking for
- Fluent Vietnamese speaking person who has excellent English communications skills;
- Fulltime, 40 hours per week;
- An interest and natural curiosity in sales and negotiation;
- A person with hands-on mentality who is passionate about sales;
- Strong drive, self-motivated, ability to achieve sales targets and able to work under pressure;
- Continuous and quick learner who can build on skills;
- No 9-5 mentality.
What we offer you
- Starting salary matches your skills and competences with a raise opportunity based on performance after trial period;
- 24 vacation days per year;
- The chance to get KM (Kennismigrant) after a trial period;
- A job at a dynamic and fast-growing international company;
- Working with young and energetic colleagues.
Are you interested? Please send your CV + Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org