ITIL Change specialist
Are you the ITIL Change specialist, who can realize, oversee and maintain the complete IT infrastructure of NecstGen ?
We are looking for an ITIL Change specialist with expertise in highly reliable IT infrastructures or biotech.You make sure that the IT infrastructure remains secure, stable and scalable, together with the application landscape in order to optimally support the business in achieving its objectives.As an experienced ITIL Change specialist, you are responsible for the high performing IT structure and are tasked with improving it further and taking things to the next level. Your overall mission will be to ensure that our client meets its aims and objectives in the most efficient timeline.
What you will do
Just one year ago, NecstGen was nothing more than a name. Now we are in the process of realizing 13 cleanrooms and we will be GMP certified by Q2 of 2022. In the meantime, our activities will start in a temporary development laboratory in Leiden Bio Science Park. NecstGen will provide expert knowledge for the development, production, and commercialization of cell and gene therapies to customers at various stages of the therapy life cycle, in particular to academics and start-up companies.
You, as ITIL Change Specialistwill:
- Maintain a high-quality IT Infrastructure for medicine production, completely Cloud based within very strict compliance environment.
- Implement changes and fully understand the impact in a GMP environment
- Manage the SLA’s with various suppliers, evaluating new releases
- Focus point for the user organization and needs
- Understanding NecstGen future direction and business and managing innovations
- Advising the CFO on ICT trends, technical issues, upgrades and updates of the current infrastructure in order to provide him/her with a basis for strategic decisions about the IT infrastructure
What we ask
- An MSc degree in Computer Science;
- Experience as an ITIL change specialist, good knowledge of the ITIL processes and preferable of GxP
- A minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience in high reliable IT infrastructures or biotech
- Experience and interest in IT security management, information analysis and data management
- Hands-on mentality, experience with incident management
- An entrepreneurial and “bigger picture” mindset, with strong analytical skills
- Interest in the biotech industry is a pre
- Willingness to understand and certify in GAMP
- Willingness to keep up with development in the field by following courses, trainings etc which are relevant.
- Good communication skills
Together with our clients and partners we challenge today’s possibilities and enable the unthinkable. We truly make a difference in people’s lives by offering more cell and gene therapies to the patient. The Netherlands Center for the Clinical advancement of Stem Cell and Gene Therapies (NecstGen) primarily enables early-stage research organizations and start-ups with efficiently developing their novel cell and gene therapies. Ultimately we expect that NECSTGEN will engage with organizations of all scales worldwide.
NecstGen is a spin-out of the Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC), which is our only shareholder. This enables us to not just be a CDMO but a center of expertise in a unique position. We recently signed a 15-year rental agreement to realize a 4,000 m2 facility which includes13 cleanrooms for novel cell and gene therapy production.
NecstGen supports the translation of novel therapies and technologies to GMP production. We offer development and GMP services, including fill and finish. We bring together expertise from R&D, process development including analytical, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, Business Development, and Manufacturing in a purpose-built GMP production facility.
Our current team consists of professionals from industry and academia with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a drive to make a difference. We are a flat organization with a participative management style. Visit our LinkedIn company page to learn more about our team and the latest developments.
As ITIL Change specialistat NecstGen you will enjoy the best of both worlds; a competitive salary and an excellent pension plan plus the opportunities and dynamics of an ambitious company scaling up.A standard full-time position at NecstGen is 36 hours. In addition to your salary you receive a 13th-month payment and 8% holiday allowance.
You will join the team at an early stage, giving you the unique opportunity to co-define the company and contribute to the NecstGen's establishment. Your expertise is critical for our successful launch, meaning you will enjoy a lot of responsibility and impact regarding key decisions.We offer lots of opportunities to shape your own career path and grow.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, we would love to hear from you! Don’t hesitate to contact Monique Boezaard, HR BP a.i.at firstname.lastname@example.org . You will report to our CFO, Gerard van Loon.