3.086k - 3.2k
30+ dagen geleden
An information electronics company address with its origins in Japan. The high-tech information electronics industry is a highly competitive one, and our client is one of the market's leaders.
Are you available from the 1st of March for 4 months? Do you have experience in HR and are you interested in working for an international company?
As an HR Coordinator you will provide timely and accurate administrative support to the local HR team. The tasks will be a mix of recurring and ad hoc activities:
* General administrative support;
* Prepare employee contracts and contract variations;
* First contact for employees;
* Actions from Joiners, Movers and Leavers checklists;
* Set up quarterly introduction;
* Organise logistics of Training;
* Address change checklists;
* Maintenance of HR system;
* Filing and archiving;
* Health and Safety desk settings;
* Administration of employee benefits;
* Process invoices for NL and Nordics;
* Provide new salaries to provider of pension scheme and long term disability insurance;
* Regular and ad hoc reporting;
* As required, provide administrative support for recurring HR activities, such as the performance management cycle, and projects;
* Support the HR Advisors with recruitment activities;
* Other tasks as requested by the HR team.
* Hbo bachelor degree and minimum 2 year relevant work experience;
* Administrative experience in HR and in an international environment;
* Experience in or exposure to HR and/or Legal processes is a plus;
* Computer literate. Experience with MS Office and Excel in particular;
* Fluent in Dutch and English, verbal and in writing;
* Proactive attitude, offering assistance and initiating improvements;
* Ability to plan and organise own activities;
* Analytical skills.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.