Your tasks and responsibilities
- The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is the sparring partner and internal coach for managers and employees and gives solicited and unsolicited feedback and advice on the development of both the leaders and the (cross boarder) teams within the units.
- Based on the People roadmap the HR BP supports the (management)teams in development/execution of HR topics such as strategic workforce management, leadership & culture, development, etc.
- The HRBP provides 2nd line support to business line managers in his/her column, and works closely with the centres of expertise to execute our strategy 'people at the heart of TenneT'
- Improve execution of HR key processes within talent review, people development and performance management
- Advise and contribute to a sound organization design in accordance with existing frameworks for Organisational Design, Reward & Benefits principles and other related policies while ensuring good employee relations with co-determination bodies
- Advice the management (and, partly individual employees) on employee career at TenneT:
- Individual advice including ensuring flawless execution of People administration for employees; advice on onboarding/ reward & remuneration/ career development/ employability & vitality / termination aligned with the centers of expertise within our People department (PPL)
- Being an active member of the People department and contributing pro-actively to strengthen our service capability
- Contributing on the following People topics:
- Play a key role in creating, supporting and implementing change management plans that maximize employee engagement
- Play a key role in creating standards for organisational design that organise our people and work at their best to be able to accomplish our TenneT objectives
- Play a role in specific cross-border PPL project
- Bachelor/master graduate or equivalent with 3-8 years relevant work experience
- Analytical and advisory skills
- Knowledge of change management and organisational design
- Communication (written and oral) skills in English, Dutch and/or German
- Empathic, service oriented, organisational and political sensitivity
- Can do mentality and business focus
- Resilient, perseverance and self-confident
- Healthy sense of humour and ability to connect
TenneT offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic international working environment. You will receive a salary with excellent secondary conditions as regulated by the sector-CAO TSO such as:
- Salary : job level 8 (€ 3.287 - € 6.746) or job level 9 (€ 3.735 - € 7.601) gross per month based on a full-time contract (job level depending on knowledge and experience);
- 43 vacation days (based on a full-time contract);
- 6% end of year bonus;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Contribution of € 60,- gross per month for health insurance;
- A company-wide program with various activities in the field of vitality;
- Plenty of opportunities to further develop yourself, including through training and education;
- Flexible working hours and working at home is possible.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening (NL).
Duty station for this function is Arnhem.
Part-time contract is possible. At least 32 hours.
Closing date: 9-6-2021
The People unit is responsible for the development and implementation of the HR strategy, talent acquisition and development, consultancy to board and management on HR related issues (business partner) and state of the art HR services to management and employees in order to support TenneT in its ambition to be a Top Employer.
The aim of the People unit is to support the strategy of TenneT threefold:
1) bring out the best in our people
2) build leadership that empowers and
3) organise our people and work at their best to be able to accomplish our TenneT objectives.