Global IT Talent Management
Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners. Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery; But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s the same at Majorel. We know that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients too.
This position will delineate the skills and capabilities needed for the Global IT workforce based on inputs from the business units, the IT Strategic Plan, company priorities, and market trends. Incumbent will objectively assess the current skills and capabilities of the IT workforce to identify needs and gaps; develop strategies, and organize and carry out programs and projects to engage, retain, train, develop, and support a diverse IT workforce. Working collaboratively with IT and business heads, this position will understand IT staffing needs and proactively find innovative methods of sourcing IT candidates.
- Envisions and implements IT workforce development and retention initiatives and projects
- Leads cross functional teams to organize and carry out key projects and programs to engage, retain, and develop IT employees.
- Identifies future IT skills needs and assesses the current workforce capabilities:
- Partnering with Operations and HR Leadership through consultation, delineates the skills and capabilities needed for the IT workforce based on the IT Strategic Plan, organizational priorities, and market trends.
- Uses objective measures to assess the skills and capabilities of the current IT workforce to identify gaps and needs, and makes recommendations to IT leadership about strategies to address them.
- Strategically partner/works closely with senior IT leaders responsible for the IT strategic plan to ensure that professional development and workforce strategy programs serve and are served by the IT strategic plan.
- Organizes and supports representative committees and working groups across the organization to ensure IT professional development & workforce strategy programs are implemented.
- Possesses and maintains steady book of IT sourcing channels to secure strong recruitment pool.
- Establishes and maintains contact with key IT leadership and management both Globally and within the Regions to ensure IT hiring needs and concerns are addressed
- Sources IT candidates with cultural fit and retention in mind
- Acts as Ambassador to the external IT community, creating value proposition finding, defining and selling the value added benefits of working for Majorel.
- Professional degrees/certifications related to Talent Development/Management, Workforce Development/Planning, Leadership Development, and/or Organizational Development, and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Knowledge and experience with developing, implementing, managing, and measuring career & professional development programs.
- Demonstrates excellent strategic-thinking, relationship building, and consulting skills in guiding the campus toward workable strategies and solutions.
- Demonstrates superior analytical, problem-solving, project planning and implementation skills.
- Demonstrates ability to learn quickly, reason, synthesize and generalize based on information obtained.
- Sound judgment, ability to draw unbiased conclusions.
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills for influencing and facilitating sustained change.
- Highly organized, able to manage projects and programs efficiently and effective.
- Ability to persuade through both logic and appeal to positive motivations.
- Ability to handle multiple constituencies, agendas, engagements and tasks, and to deal productively with ambiguity and conflict.
- Highly-skilled in navigating organizational complexity.
- Knowledge and experience with IT organizations and their workforce needs at both global and regional level
- Knowledge of the organizational environment to understand client priorities, issues, motivations and constraints.
- Demonstrates the skills to conduct needs assessments and development of new career and professional development programs to meet IT workforce needs.
- Strong capability to design and write career and professional development materials of high quality.
Does your CV match the vacancy and are you excited about this role? Pleas press the apply button!
For more information about Majorel, check out www.majorel.com