General Ledger (Temp)
Zaltbommel, Nederland, NL
30+ dagen geleden
Are you numerically very strong and a sparring partner for the business? Can you work independently and are you willing to work hands-on? Have you improved processes before?
For our Client in Regio Waardenburg, we are looking for a hands on General Ledger Accountant. Temporarily who will work in the supporting of the Financial Service Center Team of Europe, reporting to the Finance Manager. Because the company has been acquired and they are in the middle of a transition, they have fallen behind in administration.
In collaboration with departments you ensure that the backlogs do not increase further and you ensure that the backsands are resolved.
It is a comprehensive function. Which means that you are in Control of all administration tasks. Below is a brief summary of your tasks:
Your main tasks:
• Month end and year end closure activities;
• Prepare VAT, CBS Statistics, excises, Intrastat declarations;
• Booking of incoming invoices (use of electronic invoice workflow);
• Booking of employees travel expenses;
• Prepare outgoing payments;
• Perform a monthly balance sheet reconciliation;
• Coordinate tax- and compliance issues with local partner;
• Prepare intercompany invoices;
• Monitor filing of all financial statements;
• Finding Suspense Accounts;
• Prepare management Reports;
• Make Ad Hoc Analyses.
For the GL Accountant vacancy we are looking for someone who has a strong numerical and financial understanding. You must also have a track record in the work.
• You have a Bachelor degree or similar work and reasoning level;
• You are able to be operationally active and work with rolled up;
• In addition to relevant experience,
• You are very strong in communication;
• You have an enterprising work mentality.
• Experience: 3-5 years in General Ledger (VAT) accounting;
• Languages: English and Dutch (working language is English in the departments they speak dutch)
• Excel (Vlookup, Sumif, Pivot);
• Financial Systems;
• Online Banking;
• Good salary rate: € 3500-€ 4000 depends on knowledge and experience;
• Assignment can be temporarily filled in as permanent;
• 25 leave days;
• Premium free collective pension (defined contribution plan);
• Travel allowance of € 0,19 euro per km or an NS business card;
• Option to work from home.
Fore more information, please contact Suzanne van Beek firstname.lastname@example.org or Mark Damman email@example.com of 073-6121275