Finance & Accounting Manager
DENSO Europe BV
We are currently looking for a Finance & Accounting Manager of DENSO EUROPE BV & DENSO INTERNATIONAL EUROPE BV. In this position you will be responsible for the Management of the Finance & Accounting department.
DENSO Europe BV acts as the shared service center for the European DENSO Manufacturing & Sales organization. As such we have a more diverse structure in our F&A operations leading to complexity and challenges in our balance sheet and P&L.
For instance in VAT compliance, Intercompany positions and suspense accounts etc.
We believe we can offer a challenging position with opportunities for further growth into the organization. The position offered is more diverse and dynamic that a “standard” F&A manager position.
You report to the EU Senior Manager F&A located in the EU HQ in Amsterdam.
In the position as Finance & Accounting Manager you are responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for all Accounting activities
- Provide management support to all direct reports
- Work together with HQ in Japan and DENSO subsidiaries in EU
- Manage Monthly and Yearly closing including Balance Sheet Management
- Responsible for VAT reporting and compliance of various DENSO VAT registrations in EU together with VAT specialist
- Lead Accounts Receivable shared service centre for EU
- Participate and comply with audits (JSOX, Internal Audit, external year-end audit)
- Be involved in various projects for further automation & standardization
- Represent F&A at relevant Management meetings.
- Set/agree departmental and individual targets
- Evaluate staff performance.
The ideal candidate we are looking for has the following characteristics:
Education and work experience:
- A relevant and completed HBO education preferably as qualified accountant
- 5 to 8 years of relevant work experience preferably in an international large sized company with complex structure.
Knowledge, skills and competences:
- High Team Leadership / Management ability
- Knowledge of ERP packages/processes like JDEdwards and/or INFOR LN
- Interest in automation / digitalization
- Knowledge of Accounting & booking processes
- Project Management skills
- Knowledge of and/or experience with multiple VAT registrations
- Ability to work independently with ownership and initiative
- Be responsible, punctual, collaborative and persistent
- Enjoy to work with different cultures in an international environment
You are available for 40 hours a week.
You work within an international, very diverse and multi-cultural organization. In view of the international contacts, a command of the English language in word and writing is necessary. Dutch skills are strongly preferred.
This position in our Finance & Accounting department is located in Weesp.
We offer you
• Interesting & challenging position with possibility for further growth
• Attractive terms of employment with market conform salary + 25 holidays and 13 ATV days
• For more information about this opportunity you can contact Roman Scheffer by telephone on +31 (0) 294-493493
• Only candidates in possession of a valid EU work permit are eligible for this position
• Acquisition for this position is not appreciated.
It has come to our attention that various individuals have contacted people offering false employment opportunities with DENSO. Such scams are fraudulent and intended to steal from the victims.
By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims from falling for this scam. Please do not provide any personal or financial information and do not send any money to anyone you suspect of recruitment fraud.
If you are contacted by someone whom you suspect may not be appropriately representing DENSO, please email:
EU_DIEU_TALENTACQUISITION@eu.denso.com. Please forward the original email that you received that includes the original subject line and complete header information.
Do not send CVs or vacancy applications to that email address as it will not be reviewed or considered. If you wish to apply for a job, please submit your application for an open position to https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/DENSOINTERNATIONALEUROPE
Over het bedrijf
DENSO Europe BV
You probably rely on DENSO’s products every day of your life without even realising it.
In Europe we have more than 16,000 Associates working together to design, produce, and supply the highest quality automotive components and systems for all of the major global car manufacturers and the aftermarket.
Our products aim to make cars feel more comfortable and responsive, to interact with the outside world and to reduce the car’s fuel consumption. To do that, our wide product range includes climate control, powertrain control, infotainment, telematics and safety systems as well as electrical and electronic components.
We are constantly looking at ways to make a car more efficient and economical, comfortable to drive, safe, convenient and connected to the outside world.
We’re developing new ways for people to communicate with their car through voice activated infotainment control. We’re helping the car to interact with its environment by developing active safety systems to prevent accidents from occurring and we’re minimising the impact on the environment through hybrid technology.
All these developments support our company mission which is to ‘contribute to a better world by creating value together with a vision for the future’.