Are you excited about data? Will you take on the challenge to help our clients become data-driven? Do you want to change the way organizations manage their data and do business? Are you interested in how data flows through an organization and how it is governed to generate knowledge and value? If your answer is “yes” to these questions, we would love to meet with you!
As a Consultant in the Data Management domain, you will be working on projects revolving around Master Data Management, Data Governance and Data Architecture working closely with data science teams and analytics hubs.
In your day-to-day work, you are:
- Managing data-related projects
- Leading workshops on the key data challenges of our clients
- Building the data management and governance foundation
- Bridging the gap between Business and IT on data topics
- Partnering with our clients on finding the best data solutions
- Building long-term relationships with key stakeholders
Our project-based way of working allows you to work in different industries, for a wide variety of clients and in multi-disciplinary teams. We are a global company and leverage the power of this network to share knowledge and bring value to our clients. In your daily work, you are required to constantly challenge yourself and the people around you. Accenture’s extensive learning platform offers you the training you need to grow as a consultant, both professionally and as a person.
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- M aster’s degree in Information Management, Business Analytics, Business Administration, Applied Sciences or similar studies
- Fluent in English, preferably also in Dutch
- Proven affinity with data
- Great communication skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into data solutions
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- 3-6 years of experience in the Data Management, Data Governance or Data Architecture domain
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
· A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
· An expense allowance
· Discount on Accenture shares
· The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Mieke Ronda, firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 20768508.