ESD Staff Design Engineer
NavInfo Europe BV
Role: ESD Staff Design Engineer
Navinfo is the largest Digital Map Provider in China and third largest in the world. NavInfo is a China-based technology company who is leading the way to become the “Digital Brain of Intelligent Driving” with core businesses in HAD mapping, high accuracy positioning and automotive-grade semiconductors for ADAS, autonomous driving, and automated guided vehicles (AGV).
Your responsibility is to follow project approach to manage and deliver the required solutions, define and implement the improvements to ensue successful running of the projects.
You will join our multi-cultural team of NavInfo Europe.
Within NavInfo Europe you will be responsible, reporting to the Sr. Product Manager.
- Experience with 28nm/16nm process SOC ESD protection devices, circuits, and design concept
- Develop ESD/LU test procedures, control plans, design rules and guidelines
- Take advantage of simulation, improve design proposals, and complete wafer level and chip level ESD test, and analyze ESD failures, and improve ESD ability
- Provide ESD design support to design and layout teams
- Bachelor or above with minimum 5+ years of working/research experience in ESD design；
- Familiar with concept and testing rule of ESD and circuit design
- Familiar with technical fundamentals of semiconductor device,
- Familiar with IC layout & tape out process
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Chinese is a plus
You get the opportunity to work in a dynamic business setting.
For this function, it is important that you have a hands-on mentality and that you are a team player.
If you like working within an informal and innovative organisation with a solid customer base, then please feel free to send your motivation with your CV to email@example.com or apply directly via the application button.
For more information on the different roles in our organization, please call HRM +31 40-711 35 56, Luchthavenwenweg 34 5657 EB Eindhoven