Mimecast is a global leader in the Cyber Security space, making business email and data safer for thousands of customers and their millions of employees worldwide. Our people are highly passionate about delivering exceptional & 'Legendary Customer Success' whilst embracing teamwork to strive to win every time, and ensuring we celebrate our successes along the way.
We have an new office in Hilversum, and have established a team of highly motivated and driven individuals. The role of an Enterprise Account Manager is a great opportunity to help expand the Nordics region, progress your sales career and become part of Mimecast’s future success!
- Committed to learning and developing your knowledge, skills and experience in a fast-growing company?
- Excited by technology?
- Someone who can plan to exceed targets?
- A collaborative, inclusive and motivated sales person who will thrive in a fast-paced and innovative sales environment which has the sales experience at its heart?
- Someone who is accountable for their own success?
- The ideal team player: hungry, people smart and humble?
If this sounds like you, then please read on…
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales professional to sell our market leading, cloud based Unified Email Management solutions into our existing accounts. Mimecast’s solution portfolio focusses on the following key growth areas:
- Secure Email Gateway and Targeted Threat Protection
- Business Continuity solutions for Email (O365 enhancements)
- Email Archiving
- Security Awareness Training
- Brand Protection
- Strong API ecosystem for simplification and automization of security operations
This new position represents an excellent opportunity for the right individual to develop their sales career at Mimecast, coupled with large earnings potential in one of the most familiar, fastest-growing, publicly listed, Cyber Security vendors. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales professional who is self-motivated, collaborative and hungry for sales success.
- Responsible for defining and executing a New Business Plan to create a predictable and sustainable Enterprise New Business territory leveraging our Channel, Marketing and internal Business Development Manager resources
- Responsible for winning Net New Logo accounts for Mimecast in the Nordics Enterprise (1,000+ users) space.
- Responsible for achieving annual and quarterly sales targets
- Responsible for building and managing a robust pipeline (4:1 Pipeline to Quota Ratio) through a combination of Channel Generated, Marketing Generated and Self-Generated opportunities
- Working with Mimecast Field Marketing, Channel Marketing and Vertical Marketing functions to create compelling and impactful marketing campaigns into your territory
- To build and maintain strong and long-lasting customer relationships to support future customer reference programmes, expansion strategies and contract renewals
- Where required, to present vertical Business Plan and Large Deal Review sessions with the Enterprise Sales Director
- Responsible for working with the Channel Partner Team and our Managed Channel Partners, to develop relationships, Go-to-Market Plans and Pipeline Generation activities, in order to broaden our market reach and optimise our coverage
- Maintaining accurate information within the Mimecast CRM and Forecasting Systems and reporting on KPI’s in-line with business standards
- Commitment to continuous personal development, including internal training & enablement programmes, developing product, market & competitive knowledge and developing pre-existing enterprise selling skills
- A strong individual contributor and team player, with proven Enterprise and Channel sales skills
- Proven ability to repeatedly generate (and close) net new logo Enterprise business, typically across a 6-month sales cycle
- A minimum of 8 years’ sales experience selling complex IT solutions to Enterprise (>1,000 users), ideally within Security / SaaS / Email / Storage segments
- A minimum of 8 years’ sales experience and proven relationships within a Channel Go-to-Market model, including Microsoft Partners, Security VAR’s and Systems Integrators (ideally within Security / SaaS / Email / Storage segments)
- Degree Level Education (desirable, but not mandatory)
- A self-motived individual who has a desire to reach and exceed sales goals, with experience leading and collaborating with internal virtual teams to create and execute a business plan for success (Business Development Representatives, Marketing Executives, Partner Account Managers, Sales Engineers & Product Managers).
- Sound experience in coaching, motivating and setting goals for internal Business Development Representatives
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Able to demonstrate examples of where they have successfully built and leveraged intimate Channel Partner / Systems Integrator relationships, to significantly broaden market reach and capture new opportunity
- Broad general knowledge of the technology industry, with a good understanding of customer security architectures, cyber security landscapes and technologies
- Experience of working with/selling to all levels within an organisation, including Chief Information Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, Information Security Manager, Security Operations Manager, Risk Officer, Infrastructure Director and Messaging Specialist
- Be familiar with sales processes such as MEDDIC and Force Management
- Trained in Miller Heiman, TAS or similar
- A visible and tenacious sales individual
- Self-motivated and ambitious with a desire to succeed and grow
- Results-oriented with a positive outlook
- A ‘Make it Happen’ attitude
- Understanding of solution selling methodologies (E.g. Force Management, SPIN Selling, MEDDIC, Powerbase Selling, Challenger Selling, etc.)
- Expert in motivating and working collaboratively with the Channel as the primary route to market
- Expert in sales administration such as Forecast & Pipeline Management, CRM Hygiene, Sales Proposals, RFP’s & Tenders, Training & Enablement
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Thirst for knowledge
- Strong business / commercial acumen
- Presentable, articulate and adaptable
- Strong communication skills (both Written and Verbal) and fluent in Dutch and English
- Thrives in a dynamic environment
- Problem solver
- Proven team player
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including attractive pension scheme. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.
Mimecast also Offers…
Mimecast Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Additional Volunteering days
Internal skills development program with a comprehensive individual induction plan
Your health is our value: fruitful office and support of your fitness membership costs
Offices around the world with international development opportunities
Dynamic culture within a fast-paced progressive Technology Company
Mimecast is a global company with certain business operations in North America. By responding to this advertisement you are agreeing to your details, including any personally identifiable information therein, to be transferred to Mimecast North America, Inc. Mimecast North America, Inc will maintain adequate technical and organizational measure to protect your personally identifiable information and shall use it for the purposes of assessing suitability for this role. Should you wish to respond to this advertisement but do not consent to such transfer, please notify us in advance so that we are able to make alternative arrangements.