We are looking for a Director with a strong quality mindset to be leading and strategically shaping the Qualified and Responsible Persons globally.Job Description
In this position you will be responsible for the compliance within the entire technical operations. As director you will lead staff and processes that have direct impact on the swift release of the high-tech and specific product. Another important part is implementing continuous improvements to keep up with constantly changing regulations, a growing demand and competitive markets.Responsibilities
- Lead and direct QP and RP's globally
- Manage and improve intake, investigations and closure of product complaint procedures
- Be part of global meetings and provide compliant leadership
- Ensure Quality records are initiated, investigated/evaluated and resolved/implemented
- Finished a MSc degree in Biological sciences or related fields.
- 10+ years experience in a quality or manufacturing Pharma environment.
- Management/leadership experience of at least 3 years
- Experience in applying GMP in conformance to global standards
- Comfortable in a fast-paced company with minimal direction
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to travel globally (20%)
IMPORTANT NOTE:Unlimited EU residence permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a residence permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.
- Contract directly with our client
- Salary: €90-130.000
- Holidays: 25
- Working hours: full-time, 32h is possible but not preferred
- Region: Leiden
- Vacancy number: 17760
Oxford Global Resources is the largest recruitment agency within the fields of Science, Engineering and IT. All our recruiters have a relevant background within these fields and can help you find the perfect job through our extensive network.
As a specialist company we have a wide range of laboratory vacancies in Quality Control (QC) and Research & Development (R&D) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MLO, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the vacancy laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant, Analyst, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Department Head, Laboratory Manager, Manager, Director, etc. Please contact us directly!