Company Secretarial Administrator
We are looking for a Company Secretarial Administratorwho enjoys variety in his/her work and who has some experience in working in a corporate environment. Are you someone who is focused on delivering high quality and who likes working in an international environment? Eager and motivated to meet important deadlines with the ability to work independently and under pressure – your level of accuracy and attention to detail is excellent. Your (external) legal contacts can count on your preciseness and consistency. There is a lot of diversity due to the international environment and it is vital you are flexible and adaptable. You have excellent communication skills and you are easy approachable, your co-workers know where to find you. Various countries will reach out to you with different requests and it is your task to provide them with the right piece of information, documentation or support. The role offers extensive variety and no one-day is the same – are you ready for this challenge?
- Assisting with the collection of signatures (DocuSign and wet-ink) on documentation and liaising with local and foreign in-house and external legal teams where applicable;
- Processing notarial/apostille requirements on documentation and liaising with the relevant authorities e.g. notary;
- Registering changes using information and filing systems such Blika and Legisway;
- Maintaining a high standard of corporate housekeeping in terms of filing and record keeping of all documentation relating to commercial contracts, new transactions and existing files; and
- Providing administrative support to the PayU and OLX segments of the Prosus Group and interaction with the Prosus Corporate Secretarial team;
The ideal candidate:
- Suitably qualified MBO-level and/or 3 years administrative experience in a corporate environment;
- Fluency in English and an understanding of Dutch;
- Maintain absolute discretion and confidentiality at all times;
- Have excellent interpersonal, organizational and planning skills;
- Have a positive attitude and a pleasant disposition; and
- Practical, down to earth and enjoy a fast pace in a corporate culture.