Velsen, North Holland, Netherlands - *Remote working* *Competitive Salary*
My client a market leader in the provision of Integrated Stores and Supply Chain Management Solutions for Blue Chip Companies in the UK and Europe. We are seeking a Buying Envoy for one of their client sites based near to Velsen.
My client are in a tremendous period of growth. We’re looking for a confident Buyer who is adept at working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to manage multiple tasks whilst maintaining a professional approach, ensuring effective communication at all times with vendors and suppliers .
A background gained in busy engineering and manufacturing or corporate environments would be beneficial, but is not as essential as the attitude to deliver, develop and succeed.
Key Role Requirements
- Source suppliers of ad-hoc products as required and negotiate cost reductions
- Expedite outstanding orders with vendors so that delivery dates are in line with goods requirements.
- Liaise with customers in receipt of direct orders to confirm that the delivery of goods ordered have been achieved, receipt and confirm deliveries into SAP.
- Record all communications with vendors and stores in SAP.
- Be able to interrogate supporting procurement systems to SAP to identify customer name and contact details.
- Edit current stock lines in the system, description, supplier and inventory level changes.
- Identify poor service levels from vendors and report to Purchasing Manager.
- Identify quantity of aged orders over 2 weeks that should have been resolved at stores level and report to Purchasing Manager.
- Provide progressing support to customers/ key vendors who make either direct telephone enquiries or email enquiries.
Key Skills Required
- Strong sense of customer service
- Good organisational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and previous use of SAP
- Ability to communicate effectively with vendors and customers via telephone and email
- A track record in supplier sourcing and negotiation