Back-End Developer PHP7 (Laravel)
We search for our client with an energetic, young and fast growing team a new pearl in Back End Dev to join their team in the centre of Amsterdam! The company is based on the newest technology, is funded by top-tier investors, delivers on an ambitious roadmap, and is supported by a talented team.
We search for a full-time Back-End Developer to join our team in Amsterdam. We are looking for a pro-active, software developer with experience building large scale SaaS applications. You'll work autonomously, will ship multiple features a week, help determine the roadmap and reshape the B2B commerce market.
You will be joining a rocketship where your creativity is your best asset. Growing as quickly as we do, you need to make stuff up as you go. You can't be afraid to fail and have to keep on shipping.
- Innovative online B2B marketplace to bring brands and retailers together transforming wholesale commerce;
- Using machine learning to match retailers with suppliers; data, recommendations, social interaction, etc.;
- Talented team and extremely ambitious roadmap;
- Running on GCP (GKE, Cloud SQL, Cloud Functions, etc) with CI/CD;
- Transformed a former restaurant into an office space. Obviously, the bar is still standing and open on Friday's (true story)! The retail landscape is rapidly changing. We believe that independent stores can differentiate themselves from the masses by creating a curated product offering. Reinforced by the 'maker revolution', there are more brands than ever before.
At least three years experience in software engineering building online SaaS platforms;
Experience developing well-documented, RESTful API's; GraphQL is a pre.
Fluent in English.
You can turn a small idea into a feature and ship it fast;
- You love to ship often and iterate;
- You can work very independently;
- You dream about unit testing.
You will be joining 6 other developers, of which four back-end and two front-end. This small but productive and talented team literally code and ship as they go, and iterate extremely fast.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent work equipment (MacBook, large screen, etc.);
- A real ambitious, fun and inspiring work surrounding;
- A spacious office in the heart of Amsterdam, incl. N64/Switch/PS1;
- Room for ownership and initiative within a fast-growing start-up organization;
- Weekly drinks in Amsterdam. We celebrate our success!
When interested please react through the application process with your resume or contact:Name consultant Marc Philip van Ittersum
T: 0654712600About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.