Do you have an MLO/HLO background and experience in a GMP environment? Would you like to expand your skill set in USP/DSP pharmaceutical setting? We have the right opportunity for you! Job Description
Our client develops best-in-class pharmaceuticals and vaccines for some of the world's most life-threatening infectious diseases. They have built a dedicated, worldclass, multifunctional team across a variety of disciplines to develop a promising pipeline in vaccines .
Drug substance operations consists of two divisions: USP and DSP. Together they are responsible for the development of scalable vaccine production processes. It is important that these new processes are safe, trustworthy, scalable, cost-effective and, most importantly, are according to GMP-guidelines. The developed production processes are transferred into GMP production facilities for the production of clinical batches and scaled-up for commercial production.
We are looking for an assistant scientist who will work in the USP/DSP field to assist the team. Responsibilities
- Primarily responsible for the GMP production of clinical trial material;
- Take part in improvements and innovative projects;
- Perform data management, acute problem solving, and many other small and diverse tasks;
- Work on making the processes more efficient for better execution;
- Work together and be part of a multicultural team;
- As demand for the vaccine material increases you may also be involved in the 900L scale production.
- In possession of an MLO4/HLO degree in Microbiology/Life Sciences or equivalent;
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working in a GMP environment is a requirement;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is a requirement. Dutch is considered a plus;
- Experience as (process) technician or equivalent in life science and for pilot plant operations in a GMP environment if considered a plus.
- Contract: 1 year through Oxford Global Resources, realistic long term perspective;
- Salary: €2600,- till €3500,- gross per month, based on level of experience;
- Working hours: full-time preferred, 32h negotiable;
- Start date: as soon as possible;
- Vacancy number: 17952
Oxford Global Resources is the largest recruitment agency within the fields of Science, Engineering and IT. All our recruiters have a relevant background within these fields and can help you find the perfect job through our extensive network.
As a specialist company we have a wide range of laboratory vacancies in Quality Control (QC) and Research & Development (R&D) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MLA, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the vacancy laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant, Analyst, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Department Head, Laboratory Manager, Manager, Director, etc. Please contact us directly!