Your mission as Accounts Payable (AP) specialist is invoice clearing, reporting and continuous improvement of the AP function through its processes and procedures. Working closely with the accountant, general managers and operational departments, you will ensure invoices are processed accurately and on time in our accounting system Navision.Client Details
Accounts payable specialist role for an international hospitality company based in Amsterdam. because of their steady growth they are looking for new colleagues to expend their team. The past 10 years they've created an innovative hotel management company. Description
- Processing and administration of vendor invoices, ensuring they are processed on time and accurately coded into various departments / hotels in Navision.
- Administration of the emails for Accounts Payable, managing queries from suppliers, including payment and any ad hoc queries.
- Administration of the individual AP subledgers, including invoice/credit memo/payment allocations, aged items, reconciliations etc.
- Liaising with the tax authorities as and when needed.
- Administration of new vendor accounts, including setup and bank linkage.
- Preparing payment batches for upload to banking platforms in a timely manner after review with accountant.
- Assist with the insourcing of AP for new hotels (AP Balance confirmations with existing vendors, Opening Balances, etc.).
- Administration of the AP General ledger accounts and ensuring they reconcile to the AP ledger, providing commentary for any differences.
- Execute month end close for AP Ledger and subledgers, including reconciliations, aging with commentary, etc.
- Provide support to general managers and operational departments regarding ad hoc or account queries pertaining to vendors.
- Provide support during the budgeting and forecasting process where required.
- Assist with the preparations for audits and providing supporting schedules for Accounts Payable.
- Assisting and liaising with the various other functions (AR, bank, etc.).
- Responsible for ad hoc and other periodic reports.
The succesfull candidate for this job is social, eager to learn and has a good energy to bring to the team.
Furthermore you have:
- A finished diploma or degree preferably in finance or accounting;
- 0 to 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience with Opera is a big plus;
- You have a good understanding of the English language;
- You want to be a part of a big growing international company.
- A good salary between 2700 and 3000 euro based on your experience;
- 25 holiday days per year;
- Pension 3% via the employer;
- Discount on their own hotels and all affiliated brands;
- A good working environment with lots of opportunities to grow and develop within the company.