Are you passionate about the disruptive impact of digital? Do you have an interest in technology? Do you get energy from solving complex puzzles and working in teams? Are you proactive, results-oriented and above all do you have the ambition to deliver results together with the client? Accenture Strategy & Consulting may just be the place for you!
Joining the team means becoming part of a close-knit group of consultants that serves Accenture’s clients with the best and brightest insights regarding business and technology strategy. Our values include challenging our clients’ norms, building trusted relationships, and embracing diversity as a source of creativity and inspiration. We collaborate closely with experts globally to bring the best to our clients every day and stay relevant to their changing needs.
As part of our growing Cloud Advisory team, we are looking for a (Senior) Manager Cloud Advisory. As a (senior) manager you will be responsible for shaping cloud strategies and transformation journeys, helping them make the right choices and validating the cloud business case. You will work closely together with the client to shape their cloud strategy, their case for change, facilitate workshops and find new opportunities to accelerate their business.
Within our Cloud Advisory team, your role will be to help our clients to transform successfully to stay ahead as an information-driven, digital organization, by:
- Defining our clients’ cloud strategy and implementation roadmap
- Helping them validate the business case and value for moving to cloud at scale
- Assisting our client in selecting the best suitable (public) cloud solution and architecture
- Identifying implementation risks, barriers and define solutions to overcome them
- Developing tailored cloud operating models, leveraging Agile and DevSecOps and engineering practices
- Help our clients modernize their application landscape and leveraging cloud native solutions to operate in an agile and cost-efficient way
- Identify opportunities and developing our (cloud) business
- Developing and sharing deep cloud expertise and connecting with Accenture’s internal network to grow our knowledge capital
- Taking accountability and leading our Cloud Advisory engagements
- Coaching fellow team members, contributing to a positive learning environment and an open, inclusive culture
The everchanging pace of market developments will only continue to accelerate in the future-and many organizations struggle to challenge new innovative competition within the market. How do different innovations influence the market, what are the results and how can companies adapt themselves to remain relevant in the future?
Accenture Strategy & Consulting is the driving force in helping companies answer such questions. You will advise senior management on their next steps-based on data analysis, experience, expertise and an innovative approach. Together with a diverse team of experts, you will challenge current industry obstacles and find the key solution for clients in their current markets: Surpassing the disruption and consolidating future success for organizations.
- 5-10 years of experience in technology strategy and/or advisory, preferably within a (strategy) consultancy company or similar
- Demonstrable experience and expertise in cloud (strategy) advisory
- Strong project management and agile delivery experience
- Solid financial and business acumen
- Understanding of new technology trends and developments through previous experience and/or personal interest
- Strong consulting skills, e.g. structured and abstract thinking, creative problem solving, prioritizing, communication and stakeholder management
- University master’s degree
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Team player with excellent analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Bibi Driehuizen, email@example.com.